Please understand, you're not the only one. I speak to many people and receive emails from a lot as well who would like to have another stream of income from an online business. Most are afraid to do anything because of the fear of being wrong or being scammed.
So how can you tell what is real and what isn't? These are a few things you might want to consider when looking for a way to make money online. They are what you might call “red flags".
- The company has no real product, you are just paying to join so that you can recruit others for income.
- Its difficult to reach people and have a “live" conversation.
- Poorly constructed web sites that appear unprofessional.
- Requesting payment information in order for you to take a “test drive". This should be free.
- Promising a certain income for just signing up.
These are a few things that you should look for when researching a company.
- Market driven products that can be downloaded or are digital. You don't want to wait or pay for shipping.
- Well constructed web sites and marketing software that are professionally prepared.
- The ability to have “live" conversations with your sponsor as well as people in the main office.
- The name of the Founder and a means to get in touch with them.
- The ability to test drive the site for free.
- A compensation plan which is suitable to your needs and gives you the opportunity to create wealth.
- Ongoing training to teach you step by step how to build your business and create wealth.
Online marketing can be fun and very lucrative. Making money online gives you freedom, you can work from almost anywhere and also whenever you want. You have the ability to leverage your time, money, and technology. You don't have to meet anyone in person. You don't need to do seminars or hold product parties in your home. And, you don't have to contact all of your friends and family to tell them about the latest lotion, potion, or juice.
It does take work, especially in the beginning. However, it is a duplicatable business which can be started in just a few hours per day. The biggest question with getting started is will you commit to doing what it takes in the beginning in order to make your online business a success? If you are serious about making money online you should commit to finding a mentor. You'll want to associate with a person or group of people who are having success and will be with you every step of the way to assist you in becoming a success.
George L.Kenney is an online marketing professional. He will assist you in learning how to leverage your time, money, and technology to put you on the fast track to success. To find out more about the Marketing Mentors Program Click Here