A Mammoth List business is amongst the lowest price points there are for an online home based internet business. At just $10 dollars to invest, you are probably not in a position to go and throw 100s or 1000s of dollars into advertising it. Nor should you have to.
Here's 8 simple marketing tools to help you make your mammoth list a success:
1. You are reading it right now. Article writing using sites like EzineArticles dot com is a great long term traffic generation tactic that just requires a little bit of writing skill. They don't have to be long, 300 to 800 words is a good range. Keep in mind that when you are using them to drive traffic to your mammoth list site, that you remember to use the keywords in your article title, body and summary so that it gets ranked higher in the search engines.
2. Blogs. Wordpress and Blogger are two excellent, free blog sites that you can use as a review or how to site. Be sure to use keyword rich content that is hyper-linked to your site.
3. Squidoo lenses. Squidoo can also be used as information / review sites for your company. Add videos to your squidoo page along with useful, valuable content.
4. Hub pages. Hub pages are similar to lenses, but they tend to be much shorter. I recommend using them as they are relatively new and are growing in popularity.
5. Video marketing. YouTube is the Kleenex of video aggregators. When people think videos, they think YouTube. For good reason too. YouTube is the biggest video site on the web right now. Once you are familiar with YouTube, i would suggest you start using tools like TubeMogul and Traffic Geyser to get your videos posted on multiple video sites automatically.
6. Social Networking Sites. Can you say, MySpace? Facebook is a strong contender as myspace gets more saturated with garbage profiles. These and 100s of other social networking sites are a great place to build relationships and have access to a network of millions of people from all over the world. Sure beats bugging your friends and family to join you in your latest home based business opportunity.
7. Classifieds. Craigslist, Backpage, Ablewise, Salesspider to name a few. These are all online free classifieds sites where you can go and post ads for your business. Craigslist frowns on business opportunities, but there are ways to get around that.
8. Forums. Forums are online bulletin boards where people post what is called a thread (or topic) and others can comment back and forth. Register with forums that pertain to your business or interest. Don't go pushing your business opportunity in a forum that is for hot rod enthusiasts. Pick a forum more relevant to your business.
Ok, I know that's a lot of information to digest. My advice is to pick 2 or 3 of them and get familiar. You don't have to use all of them to be massively successful with your mammoth list business or any other business you may be in. The secret is to master these skills and then add new ones later.
Can Mammoth List make $200,000 for you for only $12 dollars?