The purpose of showing the plan is to show the prospects how they can fulfill their dreams by utilizing the sales and marketing plan. The magic is to keep it simple, brief and to the point. Here are some tips for the new network marketer. I hope you find them useful.
FOUR WAYS TO SHOW THE PLAN
1. The overview
2. The one-on-one meeting
3. Home Meeting
4. Open Meeting
First, we will talk about the overview and the one-on-one meeting
The Overview. Here the main focus is to create curiosity, so that the prospect wants to set another meeting to see the plan. We mainly talk about what can be achieved through the business.
One-on-One: Meet the person or couple individually to show the plan.
One should take the help of the sponsor or ‘uplink’ in the beginning.
The following points should be taken care of :
- Always dress nicely, preferably smart casuals.
- Be on time.
- Edify your sponsor if he/she is showing the plan. Let him/her do the talking.
- The golden rule is, "KEEP IT SIMPLE".
- If time permits, show them a vcd or let them listen to a tape as suggested by your sponsor.
- Do not forget to leave some material for a follow up and schedule the next appointment as soon as possible.
- Do not answer all their questions in one meeting. Tell them they fill find their answers in the material provided.
- Encourage them to start the business right away.
- Inform them about whatever money back guarantee there is on the business.
For more information on Network Marketing, Click Here
Dinesh is a Network Marketeer who has found success with Network Marketing and is on his way to Financial Freedom.