Joining is the easy part, staying committed for the long term is the hard part. If you join for Free, be prepared to fork over some cash later because you don’t get something for nothing, as the old saying goes. Also, it takes money to make money and don’t let anyone tell you it doesn’t. They would have to show me proof before I would believe them.
Now, the first thing most sponsors (not all) tell you to do is tell all your friends and family that you have started a new business. If you’re like me, I hesitate to do this because, if I’m not successful and move onto another business, what am I going to tell these people? Good question! Do I then, after joining another company, approach them yet again about this new company? They will ask me, “What happened to the last company you were with?” This scenario can continue to play itself out time and time again as you switch from company to company.
You are then instructed to buy business cards. The company usually states what can be put on the card according to company policy. So now you have 250 business cards and you are wonder- ing what to do with them. You can hand them out to anyone you come in contact with or the following:
* when you mail a payment, insert one in the envelope
* at the doctors office, insert one in each magazine
* at the grocery store, insert one in free newspapers
* at the bookstore, insert one in related topic books
* returning video rentals, insert one inside covering
* at the public library, insert one in related topic books
* receive mail from other network marketers—send one
If putting business cards in public places, don’t let anyone see you do it.
Wealth Building Tycoon's Secrets Revealed!