You wake up early in the morning, work all day taking care of the kids, cook dinner for the family, go to sleep, wake up and repeat. Sound familiar? There are many mothers across the country that have this same routine. Some moms spend most of their time working around the house and want to get a job to help earn more money to support the family, but can't fit it into their busy schedules. Other moms have a little more time and simply want to earn some extra cash to use for fun.
People in all these situations have the same question. . . How can stay at home moms make money? No matter which category you fall into, there are a few ways to make money. Online methods are fairly easy to get into and don't take up a lot of time. Although there are many possibilities, here are just 5 options you have:
1. Get a Job- It may not be as hard as you think. Many employers are willing to hire someone part time and are willing to work with you on your schedule. They may be very accommodating and help you to balance your time between work and your family.
2. Craft Sales- Although you spend most of your time watching over the kids and taking care of the family, chances are that you have a hobby. If you enjoy sewing, woodworking, or other crafts you can work on projects and then sell them. Check into local craft fairs or flea markets and you may be able to make some money selling your crafts. This can be both fun and profitable!
3. eBay- Although I have not personally used this method, there are plenty of people that use eBay as a way to make money. You can sell the household items you no longer use and earn a little extra money. If you are talented you may be able to buy broken items and fix them up to sell them for a profit. Again, I haven't tried this though, so I can't offer more detailed advice.
4. Online Surveys- One of the easiest ways to make money is with online surveys. There are bunches of sites out there though, and only some of them are real. You should only join the free ones and NEVER pay to join a site. Think about it, these companies need your help, so why would they want you to pay them? Surveys are quick, easy, and can earn you a little extra money, but the payouts are never as great as they claim on the sites.
5. Affiliate Marketing- This is the best option. If you are a mother who has a bit more time to spare each day, then this is for you. You can work as much or as little as you want and get paid. It seems like a lot of work at first, but gets easier as you go along. Basically in this option, you post an affiliate link for a product online and when somebody buys that item, you get paid part of what they spent. If you use a blog or spend time online, then this would be even easier for you. I personally make most of my money through affiliate marketing and recommend it to mothers with a little more time on their hands.
So, do you know now how stay at home moms can make money? I know that it can seem hard to find a way to make money and still have time for family, but these methods should get you started in the right direction. Being a stay at home mom can be difficult, but I'm sure you can also make money and have fun doing it. Good luck with whatever path you choose!
Hopefully this article has been helpful to some of you and you now know how stay at home moms can make money online. If you are interested in affiliate marketing, then I recommend the program called Wealthy Affiliate. I started with that and it taught me everything I know. For a small fee (which you should easily make up in a month) you get access to all the resources you need to learn about affiliate marketing. This is definitely the best option for moms, so check out this Wealthy Affiliate review and learn how to start making money now! You will not regret it, so good luck and have fun!