You may be amazed to discover that there are countless people who start their cleaning business with little more than rags and cleaning solution and end up making thousands of dollars per month. Starting a cleaning business is achievable for most people because there is very little start up costs involved.
Here are the top 6 reasons why you should consider starting a cleaning business:
1. You can learn how to start a cleaning business and obtain regular contracts while working out of your home. By setting up a small area to do your paperwork, you can claim this business expense on your income taxes.
2. You can literally work part time hours and make a very nice full time income as most cleaning services charge premium rates. Once you get busy, you can hire staff to do the cleaning and you can do the administrative work.
3. You can buy all the cleaning supplies you need to start your cleaning business for under $100. This makes cleaning businesses one of the cheapest businesses to start.
4. A cleaning service is truly a recession-proof business because the cleaning needs to get done by someone. As most women work outside the home there will continue to be a growing demand for this business.
5. Many businesses hire an independent cleaning service to keep their offices looking clean and tidy. Landing a business contract will pretty much guarantee you steady work for years to come.
6. Your cleaning business can grow quite quickly if you do good work because customers will refer you to their friends. You soon could have more business than you can handle.
That being said, as with any business, if you’re planning on leaving your full time job to start a cleaning business, make sure you have at least six months of savings in the bank. However, if you’re able to schedule your hours accordingly this is one business you literally could start part time while you keep your day job.
To learn more about starting a cleaning business click here now Top Secret Homeowner Business Plans