Work from home job opportunities is a new trend and is becoming more popular every day. Today with work from home job opportunities you can make money from the comfort of your home, setting your own work schedule. One of the best work from home job opportunity that you can choose is to work as an - At Home Customer Care Representative or Virtual Customer Service Agent or Virtual Call Center Agents.
When looking for legitimate home-based work you should consider working for as a Virtual Customer-Service Agent. This is the best and most legitimate work at home job opportunity. You can set your own hours and pick an account that's ideally suited to your knowledge and interests.
Armed with the technology of high-speed internet connections and call routing software solutions, call center simply route their incoming customer service calls to your personal computer. These are incoming and inbound calls only. No telemarketing or selling is involved. Typical call center agents perform duties, such as, taking and logging orders, processing transactions, appointment setting, providing customer assistance and making various types of reservations.
Working as a home-based call center agent provides a legitimate way for stay-at-home moms, individuals with disabilities, retirees, college students. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for supplemental income and an opportunity with weekend hours available during the day, evening and graveyard for maximum flexibility. Expect to make an realistic income of $8 to $15 per hour depending on your experience, call volume and accounts. Be prepared to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, although some agents work 40 hours to 60 hours when their schedule permits.
As you typically work from your home, in addition to having a pleasant voice and strong customer-service skills, you must have high-speed Internet access, a computer, a landline, and a quiet place to work - all of which you pay for on your own. Since all hiring, training and scheduling is conducted online and you don't even have to get out of your living room to get a job. No joining fees is involved!
Some nice virtual call center companies are listed below;
1. West at home agent : West at Home agents handle calls for a variety of products and services. From customer service calls to order processing, every agent receives web based certification to handle these incoming calls on behalf of some of the nation’s premier companies in the wireless, retail, Internet, restaurant, and other industries.
2. Alpine Access : This call center operates in Arizona, Colorado, Texas and Utah states. You have to undergo series of test and interviews before you are selected as Virtual customer-service agent. With submission of your application, you will receive an invitation and upon successful completion of Pre-interview screening, then Voice Audition and telephonic interview with an Alpine Access Recruiter, you will receive a job offer at Alpine Access!! All the agents are employees of Alpine Access. All agents are paid typically at the rate of $9.00 per hour. Alpine access pays every two weeks. Agents are need to work a minimum 20 hours per week.
3. Arise Virtual Solutions Inc : Formally known as Willow CSN. Arise accept and service inbound customer service / sales calls from Willow Clients, from home, using a computer, a telephone line and a broadband access connection. After you begin servicing a Willow client, you have the potential to earn an average of $10 to $14 per hour from home.
4. Liveops : A LiveOps Independent Teleservices Agent handles telephone calls on behalf of LiveOps’ clients. LiveOps pays Agent's per minute of talk time. Agents can earn up to $15 an hour. They offer lots of support and give incentives for certain high volume call times. They do require a $30 background check fee. You can work for them as many or as little hours as you want.
5. Teletech : The TeleTech@Home program provides the best of both worlds for those who want the flexibility and freedom of working from the comfort of their own home. Currently Hiring Home Agents - Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Utah. Teletech pays $10 to $12 per hour.
O'corrance, eCallogy, Customer Loyalty Concepts and Working Solutions are some other virtual call centers. LiveOps , West at home agent and Arise hire agents as independent contractors.
All of these companies hire year-round, and they're all eager for great talent now as they prepare for a very busy holiday season. " If you are looking to work from home, then virtual customer care representative job is very suitable for you. Best of luck!
Sadhna Singh is the author and editor of http://www.Workathomedesk.com Visit to see what authentic work at home opprtunities are available on net with valuable tips on making money online. View list of 50+ virtual call centers offering virtual customer care representavive jobs.