Do You think you could promote you network opportunity easier if you just knew how? Using the tips in below we will give ideas on how you can promote your business offline.
As a network marketer, you know how important getting traffic to your website is. It is the number one reason for failure in this business.
There is an often over-looked area of marketing that is ignored by many in network marketing. This area is offline marketing. While the Internet is a source used by many, there are also thousands of prospects that can be presented with your MLM business opportunity through offline sources. Here are eight offline strategies that you can use to expand your network marketing prospect, and, in turn, explode your business.
Often when it comes to marketing your mlm network business we tend to forget about offline marketing. This is somethine anyone can do fairly easily. The Internet is good for attracting prospects online, but there are people who would be interested in your network marketing business offline if they knew about it.
Here are 7 forms of offline marketing you do to grow your prospect list.
1. Get a small baggie and put these items in it.
a current special
a business opportunity flyer
a business card
a discount coupon
Give out the baggies wherever you go. At your kids sport events, cashiers at the store, to tellers at the bank, at a restaurant etc. etc. Get in the habit of promoting your business anywhere and everywhere!
2. Do you have a college in your town? College students are always looking for ways to make money. Give them a business card or flyer as well.
3. Print flyers with your contact information, your email address, and website address. Include any monthly specials you are offering. Then hand them out at apartment complexes, mobile home parks, housing developments, and rental offices. Be sure and ask for permission to leave flyers at the front office before you start.
4. Daycare centers are a great place to find prospects for your business! Leave a business cards or flyer with them. Not all moms and dads who have to drop off their kids and go to work want to do that everyday.
5. Contact local bridal gown stores, bridal supply stores, tux rental centers, caterers, and wedding DJ's. Ask if you can leave a business card with them as well as a flyer for their customers to have.
6. Connect with your local Chamber of Commerce. Many times they have local business events that you could involve your business in.
7. Contact your local churches. A lot of churches hold spring and fall festivals, plan special events around Thanksgiving, and Christmas events. Contact them about getting a table or booth. This is a very inexpensive way to promote your mlm business.
As you can see, this is just a small list of endless ways that you can use to market your business offline as well as build a great MLM prospect list. Try one or more of these strategies to start off with, and watch your network marketing business explode!
Jeff Schuman invites you to visit his network marketing website for the best network marketing tips, training, mlm blog and our top pick for best mlm opportunity.