Cellulite is the problem, that encounters more than 90% of women at any age around the globe. Cellulite describes dimpling of skin, caused by the protrusion of subcutaneous. Cellulite is not fat, and thin people often struggle with cellulite. Cellulite is the lumpy substance resembling cottage cheese that is commonly found on the thighs, stomach, and butt. Cellulite may not be a serious problem to some people, millions of women would prefer to have smooth body contours, and not be stuck with orange peel, cottage cheese look-a-like skin. Cellulite is actually a fancy name for collections of fat that push against the connective tissue beneath a person's skin, which causes the surface of the skin to dimple or pucker and look lumpy. Cellulite is not simple fat, but a way in which your body reacts to a build-up of toxins in the connective tissue in the skin. This then manifests as a honeycomb web of waterlogged and toxin filled tissue. Between 85% and 98% of post-pubescent females display some degree of cellulite. There appears to be a hormonal component to its presentation. It is rarely seen in males. It is seen more commonly in males with androgen-deficient states such as Klinefelter's syndrome, hypogonadism, post-castration states and in those patients receiving estrogen therapy for prostate cancer.
Cellulite basic reasons are bad eating habits, lack of exercise, stress, and smoking. Cellulite is not a cosmetic issue. Cellulite" is not a medical term. Medical authorities agree that cellulite is simply ordinary fatty tissue. Strands of fibrous tissue connect the skin to deeper tissue layers and also separate compartments that contain fat cells. Cellulite becomes more severe as the androgen deficiency worsens in these males. Cellulite is not related to being overweight; average and underweight people also get cellulite. Some women have the smooth buttocks and thighs that everyone seems to want while others have less satisfactory, dimpled ones. Cellumend is the most effective treatment cream, proven to be effective in clinical studies, people should still be aware that certain lifestyle changes can help them to keep their body contours smooth and cellulite-free. Cellumend is one of the best topical treatments to get rid of and prevent cellulite and is manufactured by Dermaxime. As a change of lifestyle will help prevent cellulite and also remove existing cellulite, we have added these free information pages to this website to assist our clients.
Cellulite of Treatment Tips
1. Strengthen blood vessels/increase blood flow
2. Encourage the production of connective tissue
3. Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
4. Attract water to the cells
5. Repair cell membranes
6. Reduce wasted water
7. Prevent free-radical damage
8. Reduce inflammation
9. Promote exfoliation
10. Liposuction removes the deposits of fat which lie trapped between the skin and muscle. It is a surgical procedure that is done under general anesthesia.
11. Lymphatic Drainage Massage increases the functioning of the lymphatic system, and helps to remove and filter waste, toxins and excess fluids from the body.
12. Patch contour deals with the application of patches which contain Celidium cartilagineum that converts fat into energy and eliminates unwanted toxins. Used like a sticking plaster, it has produced good results by reducing stubborn cellulite.
13. Gene therapy works on the principle of an inherited cellulite gene on the x chromosome.
Juliet Cohen writes articles on home remedies and homemade beauty recipes . She also writes articles on beauty tips .