You live in your cozy little world and have never been attacked or raped. You think it will never happen to you. You have never thought much about self-defense.
Do you think that the women who have been raped ever thought it would happen to them? Do you think that they thought they were safe too? Don't you think they lock their doors, don't go to ready-teller machines after dark, and don't go to the “bad" parts of town? They probably didn't think much about self-defense either.
Wake up to the realities of this world!
Good, honest, upstanding citizens in your town and mine are being attacked, mugged, raped, and killed every day. Don't bury your head in the sand. Look at the news, watch 20/20, read the newspapers.
The following link is a news story about Imette St. Guillen. She was a 24 year old grad student who was kidnapped and raped before being strangled to death. Please read about her and look at her picture. This was a beautiful young woman, full of life and dreams. She possibly could have stopped her attacker and be alive today, if she knew just 5 very simple personal self defense techniques.
5 Reasons for Personal Self Defense Systems
1. It can happen to anyone - including you. YOU can be attacked at any time. There are times when you are alone and vulnerable. Someone is not always around to protect you. Disgusting as it may be-think about yourself being raped.
2. Do you want to save your child? YOU need to know what to do if your child or teen daughter is being attacked. Are you going to stand by helplessly screaming or flailing your arms at the attacker - or would you like to catch him off-guard with a quick and lethal attack that will give you time to save your child and run to safety? If you don't save your child, how will you live with the guilt?
3. Do you know how to get loose from a choke hold? What if someone comes up behind you and grabs you and starts dragging or shoving you where they want you to go. Would you feel intimidated and helpless, or would you spring into action immediately, and get away before harm is done to you? If you are raped, how do you think that will affect your sex life in the future?
4. This is truly LIFE Insurance. You need this “insurance" to help you stay alive. You have car insurance, homeowners insurance or renters insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and maybe even an umbrella policy of insurance. But this is the most important type of insurance because this is insurance to help you stay alive - as opposed to traditional life insurance and the other types of insurance that deal with the aftermath of what has happened, and how much they pay your beneficiaries.
5. Do it for those who are counting on you. Think about how it would impact your family if you were raped or killed. Really think about that. Think about their pain and how hard it would be for them to “go on". Think about the guilt that your husband, brother, or son may have because they weren't there to help you. Think about your young toddlers and who will raise them and how their life will be different without you. A mother-figure may end up raising them - but it will not be YOU, their real mother.
In many cases, all of this pain and suffering can be avoided. It takes some focused attention, a desire and commitment, and a few short hours of your time. You can learn in the comfort of your own home at your own convenience.
I challenge you to learn just 5 moves that can save your life! These are simple moves. They are not hard to learn. Anyone can do these moves. Stop the DVD and practice each move as they are taught. The DVD is one hour long. YOU can do this.
Get your LIFE insurance today.
Go to http://www.pdsPersonalDefenseSystems.com
Upon request, you can receive a daily self-defense email.
KenKeiscome@pdsPersonalDefenseSystems.com - (Email)
http://www.pdsPersonalDefenseSystems.com - (Website)
Ken’s Korner – Unleashed
Get inside my mind; If you dare!
(888) PDS-2DAY or (888-737-2329) (Toll Free)
(559) 261-9606 (Secure FAX Line)
Ken Keiscome has been studying martial arts since the mid 1970's. His training includes karate, wing chun kung fu, and defensive knife and stick fighting. He is the author of the workbook for the PDS Personal Defense System and has narrated and produced several self defense CD's. He believes that all women need to know a few lethal techniques to effectively defend themselves and escape to safety. http://www.pdsPersonalDefenseSystems.com KenKeiscome@pdsPersonalDefenseSystems.com