1. extra virgin olive oil. The best source of monounsaturated fatty acids that help lower cholesterol and boost the immune system.2. Avocado.
One of the few fruits that provide monounsaturated fats and vitamin E, and protective antioxidants that help regulate appetite and fat intake control.
3. Almonds and other nuts.
The natural nuts, unsalted will provide fiber, protein and monounsaturated fats that help you build muscle, reduce appetite and avoid snacking and regulate the digestive system.
4. Avena. a cereal that boosts energy and *** appetite, reduces cholesterol and helps maintain constant blood sugar levels. High in soluble fiber that creates a feeling of fullness and helps to eliminate metabolic waste.
Grains and derivatives. satiated and full, regulate the bowel and avoid snacking.
Spinach and vegetable colors. neutralize free radicals, slowing aging, protect you from cancer, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes and obesity.
Fruits of intense colors (red grapefruit, lemons, strawberries, watermelon, etc. ). The fruits are the best natural snacks or snacks, can be carried in any bag and kept cool.
8. Eggs. A natural package of protein, vitamin B12 and vitamin A. They provide high biological value protein with all essential amino acids to help build and restore muscle mass and have a satiating effect.
9. Dairy low-fat (milk, yogurt, cheeses, light). Calcium appears to limit the amount of new fat that accumulates in the body, also believed to have a thermogenic effect, causing increased energy expenditure in digestion.
10. legumes (chickpeas, lentils, beans, soybeans, etc. ). is traditionally associated with swollen bellies, but actually legumes help clear your digestive system because of its high fiber content.
11. Oily fish (sardines, herring, salmon, tuna, etc. ). sea are proteins that are associated to the famous omega-3 fatty acids, they lower levels of the hormone leptin in the body, reducing the appetite and the amount of fat stored after eating. All fish are a good alternative to meat for main course, you just had to make grilled or baked with herbs and spices.
12. Chicken, turkey and lean meats. Poultry meat is lower in fat than other meats and provides protein, iron, zinc, vitamin B6 and B12, phosphorus and potassium. The beef also provides creatine to increase muscle bulk and more iron to be red. Pork is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and has more flavor, and rabbit meat, tastier and salt and low in fat and rich in iron and vitamin B.
13. Yogurt. A dairy food can be considered alive if it is a natural yogurt fridge. Avoid added sugars and sweeteners to keep the bacteria alive and reach the digestive system in good condition to repopulate the intestinal flora, improve digestion and immune system problems and reduce gas and bloating.