In some conditions, old methods like counting calories, no late night eating, exercising … are not sufficient for weight loss. You should also keep up with good tips and advices from experts around the world. Here I show you the five best weight loss advices for 2011.
1. Peace or calm is important to assist you to stop overeating. It is well documented that overeating condition is in most cases associated with bad factors like stress, pressure or noise. A recent experiment conducted by a group of French health experts shows that people who have noisy working space will take about 100 kcal more than normal.
2. Strong smell makes you feel full more quickly. As shown in the document published by American nutritionists, not only the amount and type of food, but also the strength of food smell contribute to the fullness feeling of human stomach. As the power of smell has been discovered to affect people’s eating, many researches are being conducted to provide a new cheap and easy way to weight loss success.
3. Visuals also help people avoid overeating. Researches show that visuals of the fat ones bring a feeling of scare to people who are dieting or do not want to gain weight. Two groups of women are put into different rooms, the first room with pictures of beautiful ocean, and the second room with pictures of awesome fat women. The result is that the women in the 2nd room attempt to dominate their appetites to eat less, especially there are some ladies eating almost nothing. This is obviously the cheapest weight loss technique! You can use Photoshop to make an image of you when gaining 15 lbs, in order to alert yourselves.
4. Manage your calcium intake! Do you know that the lack of calcium boosts harder eating and makes your body stick to fat-rich meals? In addition, a famous experiment done by Australian nutritionists shows that the constant and appropriate use of calcium results in a better ability of human body to manage weight, even for those who do not have specific dieting plans.
5. Make sure that the tips or advices you follow are scientifically or clinically backed. Dr. Chirs Hawkey – the President of the British Society of Gastroenterology, stated that a lot of dieting plans are harmful to your health because they are just theory rather than proven evidence. In his criticized diet list, there are very popular ones such as the Hollywood Grapefruit Diet, Fruitarian Diet and Atkins Diet. He ended up that you should have a healthy diet, do exercises frequently, get rid of smoking and drinking in order to maintain a healthy body weight.
You can find more great & up-to-date fitness articles at this link: Top Weight Loss Programs - a good resource for weight loss & fitness with valuable product reviews, information, articles, tips and tricks.