The Calorie Shifting Diet has many nicknames: The “Fat Loss For Idiots" diet, the “Weight Loss For Idiots" diet, and the “Idiot Proof" diet.
The latter nickname originates from the fact that the diet is touted as being so simple to follow, even an idiot cannot mess it up. In other words, the rules of the diet are so flexible, so easy for anybody to adapt, and provide such a motivational boon to the dieter, that you would have to be a complete idiot to stray from the diet at all. You can expect to lose about nine pounds every eleven days. That is just shy of one pound per day!
A quick look at the rules of the Calorie Shifting diet will reveal why:
1. You must generate your own personalized, custom menu plan that is tailored to your individual appetite, which you will be following for eleven consecutive days.
2. The menu plan consists of four daily meals that can be eaten in any order on that given day.
3. Each meal consists of a variety of foods whose grouping of calorie types is shifted from meal to meal, from day to day.
4. You are allowed as much food as you desire, at every meal, until you are completely satisfied. You must, however, stop eating, just short of becoming too full.
5. You must drink at least ten glasses of water per day.
6. You must leave at least a two and a half to three hour gap in between each meal.
7. You must take a three-day break from the diet every two weeks. You diet for eleven days and then take three days off, before you repeat the cycle over again. During your three-day breaks, you are allowed to eat anything you want, as long as you do not eat until you are too full at each meal.
You can expect to lose about nine pounds every eleven days. That is just shy of one pound per day!
Want to lose 9 pounds in 11 days? You can, with the Calorie Shifting diet.