Is it true that there are 15 fat burning foods that anyone can eat and still achieve rapid weight loss? The answer just might surprise you. Your metabolism uses nutrients in a way that is the secret behind the key to losing weight.
If you're one of the people trying to lose that annoying belly fat, you've probably tried doing sit ups and crunches to “spot reduce" in your abdomen. The problem with this is you can't really start burning fat in one area only. You need to lose weight from your entire body and then these exercises will tone up the underlying muscles for that 6-pack look.
What a lot of people don't realize is that there are foods out there that can help you lose weight. These foods work because your body produces hormones that regulate the way you process sugars. So eating a healthy and balance meal that includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats, in limited amounts is the right way to train your system to burn fat calories and not store them on your waistline.
So just what are these fat burning foods? Let's take a look at a few of them:
1. Salmon- salmon is rich in essential fatty oils
2. Whole Grain Bread- this carbohydrate is a good source of fiber and its sugars are released slowly into your bloodstream
3. Eggs- eggs are a great snack food the contain both fats and protein
4. Squash- squash is a food high in water content. It can help make you feel full after a meal so you don't want to eat more
5. Endive- all these sorts of bitter greens are great for digesting fats
6. Chicken- white meat that adds flavorful protein to every salad
9. Bell peppers- These three vegetables are tasty and filling. All three can be used in a variety of ways, from soups to entrées
10. Asparagus- this tasty treat is great with light cheese sauces
11. Coconut Oil- a wonderful nutty flavored fat that isn't stored in your body
12. Garlic- needs no introduction, it's good taste is a welcome addition to most food preparations
13. Cod Liver Oil- another oil rich in Omega oils
14. Green Beans- Like it's other green cousins, green beans can fill you up without weighing you down
15. Cheese- this one is saved for last because it needs to be used sparingly. But it's fantastic on greens
Of course there are many more. But what is really important is that these as well as all foods need to eaten in certain combinations and at certain times of the day. This way your body learn how to use the foods themselves to burn away your fat.
Are ready to lose weight now ? Then click here to to see more about combining great fat burning foods for quick easy weight loss: http://www.squidoo.com/HowToLose20PoundsInOneMonth