There are certain foods that are natural fat burning foods. The regulation and stimulation of certain parts of the body are what make these foods burn fat. The stimulation of metabolism is one example. When your metabolism is more active, the more fat and calories you burn. Here's a list of 10 fat burning foods and how they do it.
Fat Burning Foods List
1) Green Tea - No, green tea is not a food. However, it does aid in burning fat by raising metabolism and speeding up fat decomposition. It is a great heart health promoter. Benefits include helping your body to digest food, keeping your blood sugar at the right level, and your body temperature within the normal range.
2) Grapefruit - Grapefruit has enzymes that our body uses to burn fat. This fat is used for energy and can help you lose weight at a higher rate. For easier and faster weight loss a half of grapefruit before every meal is recommended.
3) Garlic - Garlic acts similar to a thermogenic, which means it raises body temperature and metabolism. Also a blood sugar regulator, garlic can help in preventing energy levels from going high to low which can cause the sugar to elevate to dangerous levels.
4) Fish - If you eat fish several times a week, the hormone leptin is present in higher levels. This is believed to be a factor in appetite control. This in turn will help you to lose weight. Also very high in omega-3 fatty acids, eating fish will help to control your blood sugar levels.
5) Apples - Apples contain a chemical called pectin. This chemical slows down the body's absorption of foods, especially those containing fat. By prodding the body into taking the water from the foods eaten, this helps the body to release fat deposits.
6) Chicken - Chicken is high in protein which the body needs for energy. Boneless, skinless chicken breast has only a small amount of fat, no carbohydrates, and if fixed correctly can be one of the most delicious ways that you can stick to your diet.
7) Oatmeal - This grain is full of proteins, minerals, and fiber. The fiber aids the digestive system, making it work at full potential to aid in burning fat cells. One of the best sources of fiber available, this is one grain that will aid in your dieting quest.
8) Whole Grains - Whole grains are the providers of essential vitamins, minerals, and fibers needed for keeping our health in top shape, including good carbs. When we eat good carbs our bodies do not store the calories from them like the outrageous amounts it stores from fats. The good carbs are burned quickly.
9) Berries - There are numerous types of berries including raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries that motivate the organs that take care of causing the body to burn fat. Including the processes of raising your metabolism, which plays an important role in burning fat.
10) Cayenne Pepper - Cayenne peppers have gained a reputation for many types of medicinal uses, however they are also great at helping you to lose weight. By promoting thermo genesis, the heating of the body resulting in more calories being burned, it also suppresses your appetite. It may be hot and spicy but it can do more than make your mouth burn.
Adding these fat burning foods to a good fat loss diet will have you well on your way to quick weight loss in no time.
So when asked the age old question, does food burn fat ? The answer is the right foods absolutely will!
Discover how to supercharge your fat burning, as we review the top fat loss diets online.
Get access to the top fat loss diets here!