As you probably know, the faster your metabolism is, then the more fat your body will burn and if you follow some easy to implement tips that do not mean major lifestyle changes, then over the long term you will easily shed a few pounds without huge effort. Speeding up your metabolism is a healthy and also safe way to lose weight and you do not have to follow a diet that will be unappealing either.
Follow these simple ways to give your body metabolism a good boost and also improve your all round health. . . .
1. Eat small portions and snacks more often, but choose what to eat carefully so that you do not increase your calorie intake. If you eat three times per day, break those three meals into 5 or 6 smaller meals and eat every three hours. This helps your body control your blood sugar levels and keep your energy levels optimum. Choose health energy bars, fruit, and even naughty sugary snacks so long as you do not overdo it with these.
2. Walk instead or driving. Park further from the store, walk to the corner café, take the dog to the park, and do your own household chores. Short bouts of exercise per day will stimulate the metabolism more than one longer bout if you are a gym fan. Go for a brisk 15-minute walk first thing in the morning before you go to work and then again at lunchtime or in the evening or both.
3. Everyone will tell you: Eat breakfast!
When you sleep through the night and deprive the body of food in the morning, the body instinctively senses a potential shortage of food and so holds on to your stored body fat. Daily eating of breakfast in the morning even a light one starts your metabolism going
4. Do some light Exercise first in the morning.
Those that exercise consistently in the morning even if it is a brisk walk around the block or a few exercises at home will find that exercise at this time regulates their appetite all day long. Starting the day with exercise and breakfast gets those wheels tuning and you can be assured of a great boost to your metabolism.
5. cut down on being a couch potato and watching too much TV.
Researchers at the Memphis State University monitored 32 girls as they watched a half-hour television shows, and found that their metabolic rates dropped as much as 16% below the normal ‘resting metabolic rate’. Naturally at rest your metabolism slows down so watching to much TV is not a good thing. Even reading believe it or not uses more energy.
6 Practice easy hydrotherapy to kick start your body.
Here is an easy one to boost your metabolism first thing in the morning Grab a glass and drink 900ml of very cold water on an empty stomach. Do not eat breakfast for at least 30 minutes. The cold water shock will force your body to raise its core temperature, stimulating your metabolism and at the same time excreting any excess water.
Simple things like this as a regular routine like the above tips to boost your body metabolism will shed a few pounds over the period of one year without you even feeling it.
More Weight Loss Tips
More Health And Beauty
Richard Researches health, beauty and Weight loss products, and the latest trends that are introduced on the market to keep people informed. There are tons of inferior products that you can waste your money on, so having accurate guides and information, allows you to make a sensible choice. Live Healthy Natural Lifestyles