If you want to lose belly fat fast, the most important aspect for maximum results is proper nutrition. I have for you here in this article a list of some of the best super foods that will help you get rid of stubborn belly fat.
Firstly, always remember the core principles of a healthy lifestyle. Those core principles are proper nutrition (protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, vitamins/minerals), drinking plenty of water daily (1/2-1 gallon), getting plenty of sleep every night (7-8 hours), cardio exercise and weight training exercise.
Here are some of the top super foods that can help you lose belly fat fast.
- Skinless Chicken Breast (Excellent source of protein)
- Avocado (Monounsaturated fat, potassium, fiber)
- Salmon (Monounsaturated fat, protein)
- Whey Protein Shakes (I will not insult your intelligence) :)
- Apples (Fiber)
- Oatmeal (Fiber)
- Lentils (Fiber, protein, fiber, B-vitamins, and oh yeah, fiber)
- Egg Whites (Remove Yolk) (Protein, healthy fat)
- Turkey Breast (Protein)
- Cayenne Pepper (Boost Metabolism)
- Olives (Monounsaturated Fat)
- Beef Liver (The list of benefits is enormous. Highly recommended to build lean muscle!)
- Grapefruit (Vitamin C)
- Whole Grain Foods (Complex carbs, fiber, and other nutrients)
Besides those delicious foods above, here is a tip that will also help you lose belly fat fast. Make sure you eat 6 times daily instead of the usual 3 (or even sometimes 2). Eating 6 small meals daily, starting with breakfast (never skip breakfast), you will have your metabolism running strong through out the day. . . which will ultimately lead to you being able to get rid of that stubborn belly fat.
Are you ready to lose belly fat now? I recommend for you to take a look at some quick, but informative reviews of the best fat burning programs available, that will have you burn fat, lose belly fat, and build lean muscle fast. These programs are straight to the point and are not your typical “low calorie", “no carb", “don't eat anything all day" type of weight loss programs.
Stay healthy for life. . . for your life.
Have a safe and healthy day!!
Avy Barnes is a long time health and fitness enthusiast. Being someone who once struggled in weight loss, muscle building, and overall health improvement, you will be able to connect more to all the information he provides through the several articles he has written right here on ezinearticles.com.