If you want to lose inches of your waistline fast, it is going to come down to proper nutrition. Exercise alone will not give you a slim waistline, six pack abs/ flat tummy, and an overall healthy body. You need to be eating the proper foods daily for success.
Understanding the basics of starting and keeping a healthy lifestyle will provide you with an extraordinary body internally and externally. The basics are drinking plenty of water daily, getting plenty of sleep every night, cardio exercise, weight training exercise, and proper nutrition.
The types of foods to eat should be foods rich in protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals. Below I have listed 7 delicious foods you should add into your diet to lose inches of your waistline fast.
- Lean Meat: Lean meat such as skinless chicken breast, turkey, beef, and several types of fish are very beneficial for your health improving and fat burning efforts. All meats are packed with protein and several other important vitamins and minerals for optimum health.
- Beans: Lima beans, navy beans, white beans, black beans, and kidney beans contain a great source of fiber and other nutrients that aide in weight loss and even lowering cholesterol and heart health.
- Low fat dairy: Low fat milk, and low fat yogurt are excellent to add into your diet. Contains a good source of calcium, protein, and vitamins and minerals.
- Egg whites: The unhealthy part of an egg comes from the yolk. Remove the yolk which contains a lot of cholesterol and unhealthy fat. Egg whites contain a great source of protein and can be boiled and used on salads or by themselves as a tasty snack or small meal.
- Fruits: Fruits high in vitamin C such as lemons, grapefruit, oranges, and limes have a ton of fat burning substances. The most important substance is vitamin C which will dilute fat and release it from the body.
- Red chillies: Red chillies contain capsaicin which will aide in boosting your metabolism.
- Apples: Apples contain a substance called pectin. This substance is able to prevent fat from being absorbed by the cells. Pectin will also help in releasing fat deposits. Besides that, apples contain a good source of fiber and other important vitamins and minerals. I guess that old saying, “an apple a day will keep the doctor away", is absolutely true!
Remember, as long as you understand and do the basics mentioned above for a healthy lifestyle and put more emphasis on proper nutrition, you can lose inches of your waistline and pounds off your body much more faster.
I wish you the best of success in getting yourself in better health! Good Luck!
Want more information on proper nutrition and to quickly burn fat ? Great! Get this powerful fat burning tool here that'll help you in all aspects of improving your health, proper nutrition, building muscle, burning fat, and more.