The Calorie Shifting Diet is a rare breed among diet regimens. It is the only diet that actually allows you to, and as a matter of fact, requires you to, take a mandatory three-day break from the diet every two weeks!
Why? Because you will be losing weight extremely rapidly on this program, at a rate of about nine pounds every eleven days. That is an alarming rate of just shy of one pound per day. At this rate, you can expect to see some eye-popping results. In order to give your body a chance to rest and recover from this rapid weight loss, you need to take a break from the diet.
If you start your diet on a Monday, and diet for 11 consecutive days, then your 3-day break will fall on alternating Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. What could be better than to follow a diet that not only results in extremely rapid weight loss, but allows you to take a 3-day break every other weekend, to enjoy eating and celebrating your 9-pound milestones?
So just how does the Calorie Shifting Diet work? The rules are very simple:
1. Eat as much food as you desire at every meal, until you are completely satisfied, but not too full.
2. You must eat four full meals every day.
3. Each meal must be spaced out by eat least 2.5 to 3 hours in between each. No snacking is allowed in between each meal.
4. You must drink at least ten glasses of water every day.
5. You must generate an 11-day diet plan that consists of a variety of foods from all four food groups, and stick to that plan.
Calorie shifting is based on the principle that you can induce the burning of fat by shifting the types of calories that you consume, from meal to meal, thereby simulating a sustained nutritional deficiency. However, the reality is that you will be eating plentiful food from all four food groups. Just the patterns in which you consume them will change daily.
Find out if calorie shifting is right for you. Download a FREE 11-day sample menu plan and find out.