Eating a vegan diet may lead to greater weight loss over a period of time. Eliminating all animal products from your diet will also have other health benefits. If you are looking for an eating plan that will give you more energy and long lasting health improvements, a diet based on plant protein may be just what you are looking for. Here are some things you may not know about this type of nutrition.
- Meat and other animal products are not the only source of protein. In fact, these foods may lead to heart disease and other serious illnesses and disease in your body if eaten over a period of years.
- Plant protein may reduce the risk of heart disease and also lower your blood pressure.
- There is zero cholesterol in protein derived from plant sources; you only get cholesterol from animal products. This fact alone will account for increased health and well being.
- There are many foods available that are sources of plant protein. These include amaranth, cereals and grains, vegetables, legumes (dried beans and peas), nuts and soy products.
- Soy protein is a complete protein because it contains all of the essential amino acids.
- Plant based proteins are high in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
You can eat more while losing weight and improving your health if you eliminate animal products from your diet and eat plant-based proteins instead. I encourage you to consider these foods to ensure that you receive proper nutrition. Plant based proteins are also considered to have an anti-aging effect on the body.
And now I invite you to learn more about losing weight and looking younger by visiting http://www.FivePoundsAtATime.com to see how you can cleanse your body of toxins while losing as much weight as you need to.