This article on fat loss reveals the 6 most important things you must do to get that razor sharp conditioning.
Getting the perfect body takes more than just hard exercise or starving yourself. You need to do the following:
- You can exercise until you get blue in the face, if you eat the wrong food like cake or something, you will not lose fat and you will not get that super sexy body. That's just reality. You must pay close attention to nutrition.
- You absolutely must get enough protein in your diet. Protein is the building blocks of muscle and if you lose muscle with the fat, you're still going to look bad. With the right amount of protein in your diet you will burn more calories.
- You need carbs because they keep the glycogen stores full and contrary to what people think, they don't make you fat. When the glycogen stores are depleted, the body goes into starvation mode and start burning muscle tissue. So you don't lose fat but muscle.
- You need fat in your diet but there are good fat and bad fat. Saturated fat like hamburgers are bad and unsaturated fat like salmon and nuts are good. Twenty percent of your caloric intake should come from good fats.
- Water is essential. The more you drink the more your body will flush out. Your body only retain a small amount of water to protect itself from dehydration. Drink enough water.
- The bottom line is you need to burn more calories per day than you consume
This article on fat loss should help you a great deal in getting that great body you want.
Discover one of the greatest “cover-ups" in the history of network marketing. . . and how it's used to keep unknowing distributors “in the dark".
Click here to get this controversial free report immediately.