As there are so many diets about, can you imagine how confusing it must be for someone wishing to lose weight?It is true that a lot of diets do work, they help you loose weight. But you must bear in mind that there are healthy and unhealthy ways to lose weight. Following my tips you will be using a healthy method of slimming, with the following benefits:
1 You will lose weight reasonably fast.
2 You will maintain your weight loss.
3 You will have more energy.
4 Your friends will tell you how much younger you look.
5 You will look and feel healthier.
6 You will minimise the chances of developing high blood pressure, diabetes and out of control cholesterol.
With this program there is no need to count calories. We use a different method much easier and much more effective. All you need do is follow these tips.
A : Low calorie food.
All vegetables fresh or cooked in water or steam, with minimum or no oil dressing.
Eat as much as you like from this category, as many times as you like. If you fancy a snack at 10 in the morning or 3 in the afternoon you can eat some carrots, celery sticks and so on. You will not gain any weight from these, in fact they will help you lose weight. The logic behind this being, that if you fill your stomach with low calorie food, you will stop feeling hungry. Also there will not be much room left to put a lot of high calorie food in it.
B: Medium calorie food.
Fruit. Eat enough of these fresh. You can eat them at breakfast mid morning and mid afternoon. They must be consumed on their own and not after a heavy meal.
C: High calorie food.
These include meat, cheese, , eggs, bread, pasta , butter, nuts of all kinds, and concentrated food like dates. Eat all these in moderation.
If you must have meat every day do not eat more than about 100 grams. Just enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
Bread must be wholemeal. Milk also in moderation, as you can satisfy your needs in calcium from green plants.
D: Forbidden food.
Sugar, honey, fried food, fast food, jam, cakes of all kinds.
In addition to above diet, exercise is a must. Take 30 minute walks twice a day, or if you prefer use the Gym or a sport. Try to make it a daily habit.
To keep track of your progress it is necessary to weigh yourself daily . The best time to do it is early in the morning before breakfast, after you have been in the bathroom, and without any clothes on. Doing it this way you notice small changes and take early action.
Following these rules you will lose weight, keep it off, have more energy and feel healthier.
1. Eat as much salad and boiled vegetables as you like, as often as you like, but without oily dressings. All salads and vegetables are low calorie food.
2. Eat 3-5 pieces of fruit a day these are medium calorie food.
3. Eat 1-2 slices of wholemeal bread a day. This is high calorie food.
4. Eat up to 100 grams of meat a day no more, with fat removed, again high calorie food.
5. Use skimmed milk , cheese in moderation.
6. Do not use sugar, honey or soft drinks, no butter or any other oil, as they all are high calorie food.
7. Nuts and concentrated food like dates, in moderation as they are high calorie food.
8. Take 2 separate 1/2 hour walks every day, or if you prefer use the Gym.
Did you find these tips useful? Click to find out more about weight loss and be slim Author is an expert on diets but is also dealing in car auctions