There are many programs that people who want to lose weight can turn to. Just browse around the Internet and you would see institutions, clinics and gym and fitness centers advertising their services and telling you why you should go for them. If you would like to try something new, the Aspen Clinic’ fitness program may be worth your time.
The clinic is a family-owned business based in South Louisiana and has been in operations for 16 years. The clinic has eight branches all over South Louisiana.
The Aspen Clinic program promises its clients long term weight loss based on a system that emphasizes discipline, good nutrition and exercise. It is designed to increase one's metabolism and create lifestyle changes concerning one's eating habits and activities. Each plan is specifically deigned based on the individual needs of their clients. Those interested in partaking in this program can expect:
1. Nutritional behavior classes which will deal with tips on living a healthy lifestyle, general health education and building motivation.
2. Medical consultations with the establishment's doctors where the clients will receive proper diagnosis and recommendations based on their health and weight status. The attending doctor will also prescribe medicines for faster weight loss results.
a. The usual medications recommended are:
3. A variety of supplements which can help increase energy, regulate water retention, lower cholesterol, elevate moods, prevent fat rebound and get rid of toxins in the body.
4. Tips on healthy cooking, grocery shopping and eating.
5. TANITA Body Composition Analysis to determine the amount of pounds of fat, lean body mass, and water in their body.
6. Their Body Mass Index and Metabolic Rates
7. Weekly weigh-ins, and
Here are some more weight-loss tips from the Aspen Clinic.
Drink more water. Water cleanses the cleanses the body and by increasing its intake, you're allowing it to cleanse your body more which leads to the better functioning of your organs. Metabolism increases and then weight loss will occur.
Exercise for at least 20 minutes. As your body improves, you may increase the length of time you exercise for more impact.
Phillip England is a weight loss expert and Author of the popular report “The Ultimate Weight Loss Secret". To receive your free information on the secret that doctors, and health companies either don't know, or don't want you to know, please see http://www.theultimateweightlosssecret.com/secret