A common ailment, eczema can come about in the lives of infants, children and adults. The skin becomes very scaly with lots of flaking, and extreme itchiness, which is very painful and uncomfortable for the person suffering from it.
1. There could be any creams, perfumes, laundry detergent, and so on which are acting as skin allergens, that is the use of which could be giving the eczema.
2. There could be something that we are eating that is causing eczema. This fact holds true mostly in the case of children. Common products are; milk, wheat, citrus fruits, eggs, peanuts and fish.
3. Tightly fitted clothes will not let your skin breath so always go for soft clothes preferably made up of cotton.
4. Moisturizers without dyes and perfumes work best on skins suffering from eczema as fragrance can react with your skin to worsen it. Always moisturize your whole body with an oil-based formula, after each bath.
5. Avoid sun as much as you can as it can cause skin scalding, which will worsen the situation.
6. You can use bath oils whereas try to avoid bubble baths as they tend to make skin drier.
7. Don't take too much stress; try to take stress away from your life.
8. Myrrh, pau d'arco and red clover are some which when used as tea or taken in a capsule form are the perfect remedy to have clear eczema free skin.
9. Goldenseal herb (in a powdered form), vitamin E oil together with honey when used on eczema, have proved to be extremely beneficial.
10. You can also take in high-potency B-complex formula supplement, which helps in achieving a healthy skin and good blood circulation. A deficiency of vitamin B-6 has been linked with a lot of skin problems.
11. Take capsule vitamin E, 400 I everyday to reduce itching to a considerable extent and it also does wonders for the skin.
12. Evening primrose, black currant, flaxseed or salmon oil, all of these contain some essential fatty acids, which are used for the lubrication of the skin.
If you have tried almost everything there is, in the history of eczema you should consult a doctor, as only he can help you detect where your problem lies.
Are you suffering from ECZEMA? Would you like to know how to treat it within two weeks? If you are ready to Discover the SECRETS to treat eczema in 14 days only than CLICK HERE to download my free guide on how to cure eczema in 14 days only
I will share my SECRET tips and resources to help you cure your eczema within 14 days. If you are ready to change your life and cure your eczema within days than CLICK HERE to get my free guide and change your life once and forever.