Cream for stretch marks is a common treatment for those horrible red marks. Other alternatives include laser, supplements and a vast array of home remedies.
However, not all stretch mark lotions are as effective as they are made out. I have undertaken research into the latest products to prevent stretch marks and to help get rid of them in order to help you make a more informed choice for women during their pregnancy.
It is important before you make any purchase that you ensure that the ingredients are all natural and not chemical laden. Unfortunately as your skin is so delicate it could react to certain chemicals in the product. Also, if you have any allergens ensure that you are not allergic to any of the natural components.
There are a number of ingredients found in nature that have been shown to be extremely effective in skin care and stretch mark treatments.
1. Squalene oil. This is naturally derived from olive oil and has been shown to have very potent regenerative properties as a result of its similarity to one's natural skin oils. When squalene oil is applied to the skin it operates as a natural skin protector and also stimulated rejuvenation of the skin. This is why it is very effective in prevention treatments.
2. Vitamin E. This is another highly publicised natural, essential ingredient for regeneration of the skin. It can be found in mangoes, almonds and kiwi fruits, as well as other plants and nuts. The variety of Vitamin E that has the highest bioactivity for topical use is alpha-tocopheral. Alpha-tocopheral reduces scars and marks on the skin. It also stimulates new skin cells and increases elasticity and firmness in the dermis. It will greatly decrease the chance of stretch marks appearing.
3. Vitamin A Palmitate. While Vitamin A Palmitate is well known for helping vision it is equally important as regards the skin. Studies have revealed that this vitamin blocks the harmful absorption of UVA and UVB rays and also stimulates skin regeneration. It has also been clinically proved to improve the appearance of stria (marks).
4. Vitamin D3. This vitamin is also necessary for the production of new skin cells. This vitamin was usually produced in the body as a result of exposure to the sun. However, modern lifestyles have made it less easy for this to occur. When it is applied in high concentrations it increases the cellular activity around stretch marks and greatly rejuvenates the skin.
5. DL-Penthenol. Its common name is pro-vitamin B5. It works to improve the overall structure of the layers of skin and replaces scar tissue with new cells. It is also effective as a preventative treatment as it promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
Other effective natural ingredients that have been shown to be very potent are aloe vera extract, and grapefruit seed extract.
In order to effectively prevent stretch marks during pregnancy you must ensure that these key natural components are all present.
CLICK HERE To Try The Pregnancy Stretch Mark Prevention Cream That Contains All These Critical Ingredients!
Learn how to get two FREE bottles of this highly recommended pregnancy stretch mark prevention cream now by visiting http://www.Home-Remedies-For-Stretch-Marks.com today!