It seems like new information is being discovered every day. Now, for those that are looking for ways to get rid of warts don't have to use prescription medications or visit doctors. This article will show you how.
There are different types that you can get, some are smooth, some are rough, others grow in clumps.
5 Common Types of Warts
- A common wart that people get is elevated off of the skin and is very rough and dry to the touch. This type can appear anywhere on the body.
- There is the flat wart, that can occur in multiples and also will pop up on any part of the body: face, arms, hands or legs. This type is very common in women who shave their legs.
- A wart frequently appearing on the soles of the feet is the plantar wart or seed wart.
- Genital warts are found around the genital and anal area of men and women.
- Warts can also be found on the lips and in the mouth, these appear as small whitish bumps, but they are not very common.
Are you bothered by warts?
One sure way to tell if a mark on your skin is in fact a wart is to look closely at the natural lines of your skin. If it is actually a wart your skin lines will not continue through the wart, they will stop and start on each side of it. You can also feel the texture of the mark, most are typically rough and not smooth.
What Causes Warts?
Warts are caused by the human papilloma virus also known as the HPV virus for short.
Warts Can Spread Very Easily
It is important that you keep the area of the wart clean and don't pick or scratch at it. Warts can be very contagious, sometimes even if you just handle a towel or clothing after a person with warts, you can get the virus.
How To Get Rid Of Warts
We have all heard the duct tape theory. A small piece of tape is placed on the wart and acts as a skin irritant and will cause the body to produce antibodies that will fight off the virus, thus killing the wart.
This is only one of several simple natural remedies that can help remove unsightly warts, without having to use harsh medications. You will find other natural ways of taking care of similar skin problems such as moles and skin tags. These natural wart remedies don't have the side effects that prescription medications have.
For Natural Holistic remedies for wart and mole please visit my website using the links below. Thanks for reading!
This article was brought to you by Steve Shell an expert on How To Get Rid Of Warts . Steve's natural wart removal guide has helped thousands of people learn how to get rid of warts without surgery. To get more suggestions on how to get rid of warts visit our website by clicking here .