For many men skin care is an after thought. Beyond washing and shaving, most men hardly devote any time to skin care of their face. Proper skin care is needed because your skin is the best defense against disease and sickness, plus it keeps you looking great.
These skin care tips for men will have you looking great into your senior years. And this includes preventing wrinkles as well as getting rid of wrinkles if you have them.
As we age, the skin loses some of its elasticity. This causes us to develop wrinkles and facial lines. So if you don't want to look like a prune start using these skin care tips for men. It takes hardly any time and you can incorporate it with your shaving routine.
1. Wash your face with a mild soap. Never use any of those strong deodorant soaps. Rinse with cold water.
2. Twice a week use a deep cleanser and wash your face using warm water. Use a washcloth that's textured to help increase circulation and exfoliate lightly. Work in round circular motions. Pat dry and use a deep moisturizer.
3. Every day exposure to the elements such as wind can dry out your skin so bad that it hurts. To stop this always use a sunscreen with a minimum SPF 15 and also apply facial moisturizer that has Vitamin E in it at least once a day and more often if your face feels dry.
4. Shaving is rough on the face so make sure you give your skin that extra TLC it needs. If you use a blade, make sure you have coated your face with a thin stream of hot water then apply your shaving cream. Let the cream settle then start shaving. Rinse with cold water and apply after-shave. If you use an electric razor, apply pre shave lotion to help your whiskers stand up and your shaver glide more smoothly creating less irritation.
5. Eat a well balance diet that is packed with fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in anti-oxidants and great for the skin. Olive Oil and Vitamin E should be in every diet.
6. Exercise will keep your skin looking refreshed and revitalized. It increases your metabolism and makes you feel great. And when you sweat, it removes toxins from the body.
These few skin care tips for men are easy to do and will have you looking years younger.
And yes, one more thing as well, to enhance your looks to the maximum, men, more so than ever before are using wrinkle and anti aging creams as well as women are using.
In fact, the lines around the eyes especially, and around the other areas of the face such as around the mouth are making men look 10 years younger than their age.
At whatever age, you will look your best!
If you want to go straight to the wrinkle creams that work then go to Marcus Ryan's review site on the top wrinkle and anti aging creams available today. And get free wrinkle cream trials on his site right now to prove how well they work for yourself!