None of us wants to deal with fine lines and wrinkles but all of us will at some time in our life. So what causes wrinkles and skin aging? Why will some of us suffer from worse wrinkles than others? There are a number of reasons. Let's explore the main ones.
1. Sun - Some of us will remember “baby oil & iodine” as the magic mix to a suntan. Boy if we knew then what we know now.
Research has shown that the sun is responsible for not only heavier wrinkles and lines but also skin cancer, which is definitely on the rise, so always use products with sunscreen.
2. Stress - You may not be aware that stress not only causes health issues it causes wrinkles so stop stressing and stop frowning to reduce the number of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Poor Diet - Your skin is the largest organ in your body and therefore if you eat healthy your skin rewards you with fewer wrinkles and younger looking skin. That means you should eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to stay looking younger and more youthful.
4. Lack of Antioxidants - Antioxidants remove toxins from your body and your skin, which helps reduce the signs of aging. It's a great idea to eat foods high in antioxidants and to use skin care products that are high in antioxidants.
5. Smoking - If you don't smoke good for you, if you do smoke and you want to look 10 years younger - quit. Smoking does major damage to the skin.
6. Genetics - Like so much in life some of it comes down to genetics. If your mother had few wrinkles chances are you will too providing you didn't abuse your skin.
On the other hand if your mother shriveled up like a prune then you need to start earlier with preventative skin care to make sure you don't follow in her footsteps.
7. Exercise - Our skin is a living organ just like our heart and lungs. In fact it's the largest organ of the body. So it just makes sense that exercise will benefit the skin. What it does it help release the toxins from the skin. The result is fewer lines and wrinkles.
8. Not Enough Water - You need to drink at least eight glasses of water. Water helps move out toxins and it helps the skin stay hydrated which makes fine lines disappear and wrinkles less noticeable.
Now that you know what causes wrinkles and skin aging you can avoid it.
Use a wrinkle cream that works to reduce wrinkles right away, as well as providing you with valuable anti oxidants to slow down skin aging over time.
When you combine this with a healthy lifestyle, you'll notice more and more improvements in your skin everyday.
So, get yourself gorgeous skin and enjoy how great this feels!
Get the full story on the wrinkle creams that really work on this review page by Marcus Ryan. And get free wrinkle cream samples to prove it - it's the best way to tell how well these wrinkle creams work by far!