Quitting smoking doesn't have to be as difficult as some people say. One of the best ways to quit smoking successfully is to be aware of all the quit smoking symptoms of withdrawal you will feel and work to get rid of them properly. They will be short lived but they can be extremely intense and sometimes overpowering.
The symptoms you will experience in the first few weeks may be as follows:
- You may start to feel a tingling sensation in your hands and your feet.
- You may experience increased sweating, cold sweats and hot flushes.
- You might start to feel stomach cramps, or get feelings of nausea.
- Many people start to get more headaches and migraines.
- After you have quit smoking your lungs will begin to clear, as this happens you may get symptoms of the flu or a cold. You may start with a sore throat, sinus problems, coughing and other symptoms of catching a cold or the flu.
These symptoms are the physical symptoms when you quit smoking. You may also start to experience the following mental and emotional withdrawal symptoms as well.
- You may be more prone to certain temper tantrums at any time.
- You will be much more irritable, angrier and you may experience really intense feelings.
- You might become more easily confused and upset for no apparent reason.
- You are likely to be more anxious at any time.
- Feeling depressed is a common mental symptom of quitting smoking. The best way to overcome this is to set a period of time aside to ‘mourn’ your loss. It is a huge help and will get you through the difficult times.
Many people start smoking in symptoms period. Quitting smoking is not hard if you pass through this symptoms period.
Find out how to quit smoking easily and quickly by using the Easy Quit system . You are sure to be able to quit smoking when you use the Easy Quit system, never before has it been so easy to quit smoking.