Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up

Best Stop Smoking Pill - Real Advice to Quit Smoking

 


Visitors: 192

In this article I'm going to explain the best stop smoking pill.

Good But Not Great

There are two popular pills in the market that are manufactured by large corporations. One of which is Chantix made by the company Pfizer. When you smoke a cigarette, nicotine is absorbed by your blood which eventually makes it way to your brain. In your brain there are receptors that detect nicotine where it attaches to it. This sends results in your brain releasing a chemical called Dopamine which gives you the happy, relaxed feeling. Chantix works by releasing dopamine without the use of nicotine. This allows you to get through the tough cravings of the first few weeks of quitting.

Zyban, made by GlaxoSmithKline is a similar drug. This drug was originally used as an anti-depressant but has recently been sold as a stop-smoking pill. It too releases dopamine into your body.

These drugs are great in the fact that they will give your body similar effects of nicotine, without actually smoking a cigarette. However, I do not recommend using these products. This is because they have nasty side effects which are hard to deal with while trying to quit. One such is difficulty sleeping. Many have gone multiple days without sleeping while taking these drugs. What freaked me out what the FDA's recent linkage with these drugs and suicide. In 2007, the FDA announced an official safety report that linked suicidal behavior to these drugs. For these reasons, they are not the best stop smoking pill you should be taking.

The Best Option

The safest and best stop smoking pills are all-natural supplements. This is because they have the best of everything you are looking for. They will combat the negative withdrawal symptoms (including dramatically lessening your cravings) to help you get through the tough few weeks. They don't contain nicotine, so you'll be able to quit quicker and more effective. Lastly, they don't have any negative side effects when taking it. You don't have to worry about any additional problems to deal with when you are already dealing with trying to quit. This will put your body in the best position to get through the difficult stages of quitting.

Did you know that only 5% of all smokers successfully quit each year? What are the 5% doing that the other 95% are not? Our article called The Nicocure Review reveals that the 5% of successful quitters handled BOTH aspects of smoking while the 95% failed because they only handled one of the two. Click on the link to find out what this “two headed monster" of smoking is and to read our review of Nicocure, an all nautral stop-smoking pill that's been getting a lot of recent buzz.

(471)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Stop Smoking Benefits - 10 More Reasons To Quit Smoking
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Non-Nicotine Pill - Real Advice To Help Quit Smoking For Good

by: Tiffay Craig (April 02, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

Herbal Stop Smoking Aid - Real Advice To Quit For Good

by: Tiffay Craig (April 02, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

Stop Smoking Pill - An Easier More Effective Way To Stop Smoking

by: Jeff Lamb (April 12, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

Stop Smoking Aids - Quit Smoking With These Helpful Products

by: Darren Lintern (December 11, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

How To Stop Smoking - Is Hypnosis Effective In The Fight To Quit Smoking?

by: Terry Doherty (April 20, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

Quit Smoking With Laser Treatment To Stop Smoking In Virginia

by: Dr Philip Westfield (June 18, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Best Quit Smoking Aids - Real Advice to Help You Break Your Addiction

by: Tiffay Craig (April 03, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

Easiest Way to Quit Smoking and Stop Smoking For Good

by: Kazeem Olaitan (June 26, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)

How Does Stop Smoking Shot Treatment Help Quit Smoking

by: Roy Dobson (May 19, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Stop Smoking Benefits - 10 More Reasons To Quit Smoking

by: Peter Howells (August 02, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness/Quit Smoking)