Getting fibromyalgia relief doesn't mean popping a pill and it all goes away. The sad truth is, there is no cure yet for fibromyalgia symptoms and until one is found, managing your day-to-day activities is the most sensible way to get relief.
In this article, there are some things you can do as a fibromyalgia sufferer to ease the pain of symptoms and live a better quality of life.
Fibromyalgia Relief Tips
1. It's natural when pain and stiffness in your muscles is present to want to sit or lay down. That's okay but make it a routine to get up and stand or even walk around for a limited time so you can get the circulation moving in your legs.
2. Recognize the times of the day when you have the most energy. Why? Because these are the times when you can get chores done or even go out and do your shopping. Take advantage of these times.
3. Get into a routine. This will include your chores. In other words, try and perform the tasks you do on a daily basis in a similar sequence. Also, to avoid forgetting things always have a pen and notepad available so you can write things down.
4. Get into a regular exercise routine. This may be daily or every other day but devote some time daily to perform stretching exercise and remember to rest afterwards.
5. Fibromyalgia relief can come from maximizing your energy time. For example, shopping can be a real task for many sufferers but remember, you can also shop online and have items like groceries delivered. Make use of your computer.
6. Routine again comes into play with things such as dressing and grooming. You'll find by having things in a particular order and laid out so you use them in sequence makes life easier and there is less chance of forgetting to do something.
7. Those with a “green thumb" should consider gardens with a low maintenance requirement. That is, plants which are evergreen and don't require constant attention. Plants which don't require constant watering are a bonus. Consider installing an automatic sprinkler and for lawns, hiring professional lawn carers is not expensive so when you feel you're not up to mowing the grass then hiring a person to do it will save you unnecessary stress.
These fibromyalgia relief tips are not a cure but are designed to make your life a little easier on days when you are simply weighed down by the effect of symptoms.
Get the top ten relief tips from the symptoms of fibromyalgia Find out how to begin healing your body from the the debilitating effects of fibromyalgia symptoms today.