ECZEMA is a painful skin condition mainly associated with that infuriating itching feeling. Older people can control themselves but children are affected in the worst way. Many resort to medicines for relief, which if used for long can have a lot of side effects. If you want to cure the itchiness of eczema, here are some of my personal favourite steps;
1. Vitamin C is the best form of natural anti-histamine that your body can utilize. It is best if you resort to natural resources, but if due to some reason that is not possible than you can always use supplements.
2. Baking soda bath relieves itching. By adding a cup of baking soda to warm water in bath and soaking in for at least thirty minutes to see effects. Pat dry and apply a good moisturizer like African Shea Butter all over the body.
3. Soaking in refined oatmeal bath is also affective, as observed by a lot of people. Colloidal oatmeal is easy to prepare at home using a blender to grind it finely. The oatmeal should be fine and not coarse as the latter will have difficulty getting mixed with the water. Many good organic health stores keep this form of oatmeal these days. People with severely inflamed skin should avoid the use of it though.
4. Another time-tested cure is to add some pure Virgin Coconut Oil to a bath. Soak in for about thirty minutes or so and see the difference right away. Also rubbing some coconut oil all over your body before you retire to bed can make a lot of difference.
5. Try to use the cold cloth therapy by covering the affected part with thick soft cloth. Moisten it with cold water every fifteen minutes and leave the bandage intact to have maximum effect.
6. Oil of wild oregano is anti-fungal and anti-bacteria and so is wonderful for the treatment of parasites and Candida. Though the concentrated form is better in treating eczema, however, it should be kept in mind that this oil tends to burn the skin a little. For top results, apply after each shower.
Always go for the treatment that will work best for you, as something might be working for your friend but not necessarily work on you!
Are you suffering from ECZEMA? Would you like to know how to treat it within two weeks? If you are ready to Discover the SECRETS to treat eczema in 14 days only than CLICK HERE to download my free guide on how to cure eczema in 14 days only
I will share my SECRET tips and resources to help you cure your eczema within 14 days. If you are ready to change your life and cure your eczema within days than CLICK HERE to get my free guide and change your life once and forever.