- Mango bark is effective in the treatment of a sore throat and other throat related disorders. Its fluid that is extracted by grinding can be applied locally with favorable results. It can also be used as a throat gargle. This gargle is made by simply mixing ten milliliters of the fluid extract with one twenty five milliliters of water
- The herb ‘belleric myroblan’ is a precious remedy. A mixture of 2 grams of the pulp of the fruit, a quarter teaspoon of salt, 1/2 a tablespoon of powdered long pepper and 2 tablespoons of honey should be administered in the treatment of this condition. The fried fruit can also be roasted after covering it with wheat flour and used as a remedy.
- Bishop's weed is priceless home remedy for sore throat. An infusion of the seeds mixed with salt can be used constructively as a gargle in an acute state caused by a cold.
- Cinnamon is considered as an effective remedy for a sore throat resulting from a cold. One tablespoon of thickly powdered cinnamon, boiled in a glass of water with a pinch of pepper powder, and two tablespoons of honey can be taken as a medicine in the treatment of this condition. Two or three drops of cinnamon oil, mixed with a teaspoon of honey, also give massive relief.
- A gargle made from fenugreek seeds has been found to be a very efficient remedy for treating a sore throat. To make this gargle, two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds should be put in a liter of cold water and allowed to simmer for 1/2 hour over a low flame. This should then be allowed to cool to a manageable temperature, strained, and then used completely as a gargle.
- The leaves of indigo are helpful as a sore throat cure. A decoction of the leaves can be used as a gargle for this condition.
- The leaves of Tulasi have also been found helpful in the in curing sore throat. Water boiled with basil leaves should be taken as a drink, and also used as a gargle to relieve a sore throat
- Licorice is a documented home remedy for sore throat in all parts of India . A small piece of raw licorice should he chewed or sucked for treating sore throat. The healing property of the herb soothes inflammation rapidly
- Sage is another effectual cure. Half a liter of boiling water should be poured on a handful of sage leaves. When fairly cool, a little vinegar and honey should be added as per taste. This mixture should be used as a gargle. A tablespoon of this mixture call also be taken internally at the same time
- A decoction prepared from tea leaves is very useful in the treatment of a sore throat. This decoction, mixed with a smidgen of salt, should be used as a gargle. It can be used 2 or 3 times daily for obtaining relief. It is not essential to use fresh leaves for this purpose. Boiling water can be poured over already used tea leaves and this decoction used as a gargle.
For more helpful information read about Home Remedies at Herbal Remedies website. Also read about Breast Enlargement Products.
February 07, 2008 (609)