This is a list of the most common heart attack symptoms. From chest pain, nausea, heartburn to the “Levin's Sign".
1. Chest pain: This is the most common symptom reported by heart attack victims. If you suddenly begin to have pain in the chest, you should call a doctor or go to the emergency room immediately. The pain from a heart attack can be severe, but it doesn't have to be. Sometimes mild pain is a sign of a heart attack.
2. Pain in the shoulders, arm(s), or jaw: Pain can radiate from the chest or you may feel more pain in these three areas than you do in the chest.
3. Nausea, fainting or dizziness, weakness or anxiety: Sudden nausea, weakness and dizziness with a fear that something is wrong. Common symptoms in women.
4. Pressure in the chest: Mild to severe.
5. Irregular heart beat or palpitations: This is when you can actually feel your heart beating and can tell it is beating rapidly or “fluttering". Sometimes this can be misunderstood as an anxiety attack.
6. Shortness of Breath: If the heart is not pumping correctly, it will be difficult or impossible to breathe. If you feel short of breath after a period of rest, such as when you get up in the morning or you have been riding in a vehicle all day, this should be taken even more seriously.
7. Heartburn: You can feel pain in the same area as you do when you have eaten something you shouldn't have eaten. Don't dismiss heartburn pain.
8. Sweating excessively: Breaking out in a sudden sweat and feeling “clammy"
9. The “Levin's Sign": The classic movie “fist held to chest" position. While many people don't do this, some do so automatically when they are having a heart attack.
10. No Signs at all: A heart attack can occur without any signs or symptoms. This doesn't mean of course, that you should run to the emergency room because you feel good. Many women don't feel any pain at all when having a heart attack. Diabetics and seniors are also at risk for this symptom. If you have any chest discomforts or you have cause to worry about heart disease, see your doctor and have your heart check out. Of all the symptoms, this is the worst one of all. The only way to ease this symptom of heart attack is to prevent the heart attack.
Go now to http://www.heart-attacksymptoms.net to read more about heart attack symptoms .