Want to end balding? Here are 5 natural hair loss treatments.
Your hair is thinning everyday, are you seeing more hair on that pillowcase in the morning? When you wash your hair do you notice there is more hair in the drains? Well, this is the signs of loosing your hair. Most men believe it or not dread the loss of thier hair. However, if you catch it early then you can do some natural treatments and have success.
There is a list that I have put in place 5 treatments that are natural and has been proven to stop your hair loss and to slow your hair down from falling out.
1. Massaging all through the the scalp focusing on the bald spots with coconut milk and leave it for 30 minute. Then rinse it off with warm water. Do this at least three times a week or more. This is one of the good natuaral hair loss remedies.
2. Amla oil, prepared by boiling dried up pieces of amla in coconut oil. This is considered as a good hair tonic to stimulating hair growth.
3. Boil 250 grams of mustard oil with 60 grams of henna (mehendi) leaves until the leaves get absolutely burnt. Filter the oil and and stored well in a bottle. A regular massage on the bald patches. It is very good for hair growth.
4. One big reason for hair loss is a poor nutrition. Following a healthy diet can help promote your hair grows at its optimum. Therefore, your diet must include adequate amounts of iron, proten, vitamin and mineral.
5. Make a fine paste by grinding fenugreek ( methi ) seeds with some water. Properly massage on the scalp and and and let it sit for 45 minutes before washing. Then wash. Do this every morning for a month. This is one of the good natural remedy for hair loss.
6. Homemade essential oil. Massaging your scalp with essential oil can increase the blood flow and circulation which in turn promotes hair growth. Cedarwood can helps to promote hair growth and combine with jojoba oil and aloe vera to keep the scalp and hair healthy. Jojoba is excellent treatment for psoriasis. Aloe vera is believe to activate important enzymes in the body that are responsible for normal hair growth.
• One tablespoon jojoba oil
• 10 drops rosemary oil
• 10 drops cedarwood essential oil
• 60ml aloe vera gel
Mix together the jojoba, rosemary and cedarwood oils, add aloe vera gel and blend well. Store in a glass bottle and massage a tablespoon of the treatment into the scalp and leave overnight.
7. Eggs is another natural tonic for your hair. The yolk of the egg because it has more proteins in it will work the best to rub into the scalp and shampoo and then rinse it out. When you get out of the shower, you will see how much fuller and silkier your hair looks.
With maintaining your hair in a natural way you will feel good and can end your balding and then the regrowth will begin just by using natural remedies for your hair.