Why is it important to seek treatment early? This is simply because the best time to treat hair loss is now is when you still have them!
But some hair loss products have terms which can scare the daylights out of you.
Personally, if there are natural methods to treat hair loss, it is usually worth a try, especially if it does not cost anywhere near those chemical products.
Seemingly innocent things that you do daily, but you did not realise that it can impact your hair situation:
- How to use a brush and comb to stop hair loss. No, I do not mean combing.
- How to counteract heredity.
- Why your fingernails are extremely important in hair growth!!!
- This secret little supermarket food that you need for fast hair growth.
- Why your neck is critical to proper hair growth.
- How to get much needed oxygen to your scalp fast!
- A simple gravity trick to speed up hair growth.
The psychological impact of women hair loss is extensive when compared to men since many women consider their hair as a vital part of their beauty and find it to be an important part of their outer appearance.
Hair Tips for the Day Blow dryers - The heat from the blow dryer can cause severe damage to the hair. You should use the tower to squeeze out excess water and then allow your hair to air dry first. Only use hair blower if necessary or if you have long hair. When using the hair blower, set it to low or medium heat and keep it away directly from your head.
Answers to the above and more can be found here. Hair Loss Treatment on my blog. Feel free to visit it and read more about natural hair loss treatment.
Hair Loss can be be treated naturally. Like you, I used to suffer from hair loss but has successful treated them. I have written many articles about hair loss. Check them out now!
Click here to read my Hair Loss Treatment Blog