Almost everyone that has been to a newer gym has seen or used the treadmills with the integrated TV in the console. Many have thought how neat it would be to own such a piece of equipment. The Monitors on these treadmills are usually 7 to 9 inches large and have fairly good cable reception and sound quality. With many having cable ready connections and some offering DVD players or hook ups you may be wondering where to sign up to purchase one! Well. . . . . . . not so fast! There are a few things you may want to consider prior to deciding on spending the extra Dough!
1. Remember that you may need to replace the TV one day. Remember to find out about the cost of replacement of just the TV. Sometimes the replacement of this small component will cost almost as much as the Treadmill itself!
2. Is the TV in the treadmill able to accommodate the cable changeover in 2009? If not you will have to purchase a converter box for your treadmill.
3. Do you really need a TV on your treadmill? Are you going to be in an area that is completely void of any entertainment?
4. Are you willing to sacrifice a huge selection of treadmills to only look at the TV Treadmills?
5. Would you rather have a mediocre treadmill with a TV, or a fantastic treadmill without?
If you still have you heart set on a TV tread, consider reviewing Treadmilldoctor.com for their in depth and interesting reviews on all TV treads available.
Brady Freeman is a regular contributor to Treadmill Doctor. Treadmill Doctor Provides unbiased Treadmill Reviews and Elliptical reviews .