Get those bulky muscles on your arms, legs, chest, back, and abs in just 90 days. Here's a complete workout routine that you can do right at the comfort of your own home. You don't have to enroll on a month long program that only focuses on a certain muscle group.
A DVD player and 12 DVD videos are all you need to start burning those fats and let your muscles grow. These 12 DVD video workouts are the newest compilation of the P90X Plus Workout Routines by Tony Horton. Each video contains approximately an hour of rigid exercise routines and rests in between that must be taken seriously to achieve desirable results. The following are the videos that you can use each day for your 90-day workout plan.
1. Chest and Back. This video contains a set of push-ups and pull-ups on bars or other resistance gadgets that work on the muscles of your upper torso, chest, and back areas.
2. Plyometrics. “The Beast, " as this video is often called, involves more than 30 jumping exercises for your leg muscles and full body coordination.
3. Shoulders and Arms. This volume combines presses, flys, and curls for toning your biceps, triceps, and deltoid muscles.
4. Yoga X. This yoga is not the relaxing type of yoga. You'll surely sweat out as you stretch or twist with these extreme yoga routines.
5. Core Synergistics. This video covers resistance, cardio, and stretching activities that you can use to strengthen your core muscles.
6. Kenpo X. This extreme “Law of the Fist" or Kenpo video involves throwing punches or kicks for a complete cardio workout.
7. Legs and Back. This includes lunges, pulls, and squats that you can do to develop your quads, glutes, calves, and hamstrings. This workout covers both the upper and lower parts of the body.
8. Ab Ripper X. This is the shortest video compilation that only lasts for 16 minutes of pilates and sit-ups for your abs.
9. Back and Biceps. You can build those muscles on your back and the biceps with the pull-ups and curls included in this video.
10. Cardio X. This video contains full-body cardio workouts that will surely make you sweat all those fats out.
11. X Stretch. The stretch routines in this video can be used as warm up activities before doing any workout or activities. These routines are good for conditioning and preventing possible injuries.
12. Chest, Triceps and Shoulders. This video contains exercises like flys, dips, and push-ups for the development of your upper body muscles.
You can do any or combinations of these workout videos everyday depending on your workout requirements and physical condition. You can do it everyday for 6 days with one rest day in a week.
Finding the perfect Workout Routines takes time and effort. These best workout routines is a great place to start if a person is interested in flat abs. The P90X workout routines is also another workout that will help develop flat abs.