Believe it or not there are natural ways to keep looking younger and healthier. Eat and drink to a healthier you!
If you eat the right foods and drink lots of water as well as adding a few daily vitamins to your diet then you can avoid such expensive treatments as botox or expensive beauty creams.
Nutritionists have been telling us for ages that we must eat lots of the following foods for natural beauty and a healthy body.
- Fish: fresh tuna, mackerel , sardines. Fishes such as these contain essential fatty acids which help keep the skin healthy and moisturized.
- Fruits:berries mango and avocado. These fruits are high in antioxidants to enhance the texture of your skin.
- Water:drink at least eight glasses of water a day to flush out toxins and keep your hair shiny.
- Protein: such as meat and chicken to strengthen our hair and prevent split ends.
- Iron: found in many leafy vegetables carries oxygen to the hair and will give your hair strength and help prevent split ends.
- Zinc:meat and seafood contain zinc and help prevent hair loss.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A which is found in carrots helps keep our scalp healthy. Vitamins B and C found in such foods as bananas ans strawberries help with hair growth and colour as well as help prevent hair from splitting.
- Iron and protein are also very important for healthy nails. If your nails are brittle or crack, make sure you eat plenty of foods such as grains, liver, pumpkin seeds, green vegetables milk cheese and eggs.
If you incorporate the foods discussed above you will soon notice a new glow to your appearance and will not need to indulge in expensive beauty creams, botox or plastic surgery.
Just eat your way to natural beauty and a youthful appearance.
To keep our body healthy we must eat lots of the foods mentioned above as well as doing regular exercise such as a brisk walk once or twice a week, in order to keep our body fit and trim. Pilates or a gentle exercise such as yoga is also highly beneficial. Swimming in a heated pool is excellent for joint pain relief such as arthritis and for firming up unsightly upper arms.
Maintaining a healthy diet and regular exercise is the answer to slowing down the ageing process!
Carmen writes regularly on the latest kitchen consumer products. Check out her standmixer site wher she details the best standmixer selections currently available.