Feeling sluggish? Do you have a recurring headache? If you feel these symptoms, your body may have too much toxins. Toxins build-up in the body can cause many health issues. Based on research findings, these are some of the health problems caused by toxins build-up in your body:
- Frequent fatigue and low energy
- Acne and other skin problems
- Recurring headaches
- Weight gain
Where do toxins come from?
Our bodies are constantly exposed to toxins. There are toxins in the water we drink and bath in, the food we eat, the polluted air we breath in, and the chemicals from the beauty, household, and personal care products we use.
The main organs in our body such as the kidney, livers, bowels can do a good job of filtering and eliminating the toxins. But when your body contains too much toxins, the major organs such as the kidneys, livers, and bowels get overloaded and cannot efficiently remove all of the toxins.
Toxins can wreak havoc to the body and it can lead to serious health issues, including skin disorders such as acne. To have a healthy body and skin, you should remove these harmful toxins from the body regularly.
Daily measures we can take to remove toxins and prevent toxins build-up
Here are the steps we can take to remove and prevent toxins build-up in our body.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day - Drinking water hydrates the skin and helps to remove the toxins from the body. To make it more effective, you should squeeze lemon juice and add honey.
- Practice deep breathing daily - Deep breathing is known to help remove toxins and can lead to other health benefits.
- Eat fresh, organic, unprocessed food - The food we eat today contains lots of hormones and pesticides. It is best to eat fresh, organic, and unprocessed food as much as possible.
- Consume lots of fibers by eating apples and oatmeal - Fibers are very effective at cleansing the colon inside the body of toxins.
- Exercise - Exercise promoting sweating, which helps to remove the toxins through the skin.
- Get a water filter for your shower head - The water we shower and bath in contains chlorine as well as other toxic metals that can cause dry skin and dry hair. It is recommended to get a water filter for your shower head. Click here for review of the top water filter.
By following the above guidelines, you have a good foundation for a healthy body and skin. However, you may have to take tougher measures to remove the toxins if your health is not in good shape.
To find out the most effective methods to do a body cleanse detox for beautiful skin, visit http://www.amazingacnecure.com/body_toxins.html
For information on the best acne cure treatment as well as tips and secrets for treating blackheads, oily skin, acne scars, dark spots, wrinkles, visit http://www.amazingacnecure.com
Be sure to sign up for free skin care newsletter and you will receive free Ebook on acne killer secrets.