Cosmetic procedures, invasive as well as non-invasive ones are conducted by creating a unique blend between, science, technology and art. There are array of conventional and advanced methods that are implemented today to perfect one’s physical appearance. Here are some of the most popular cosmetic procedures that have been performed by experts in all parts of the world –
1. Blepharoplasty – This procedure has been commonly employed to rectify worn out eyelids. In this procedure, the excess skin, muscle and fats are cleared so as to revive the eyes. The upper as well as the lower eyelids can be simultaneously corrected for satisfactory results.
2. Face Lifts – Also known as Rhytidectomy, this procedure is conducted to get back younger looking skin. Through the removal of sagging on the skin and wrinkles, one tightens the facial and neck muscles as well as removes all excess skin. A similar process is also conducted for the brow and the forehead where eyebrows are raised and ridges and furrows on the forehead are reduced.
3. Scar Removal – A commonly employed technique, especially for accident victims, this technique aims are removing all noticeable facial scars. This procedure usually leaves behind a thin and less visible blemish. A good surgeon will be able to relocate the scar across a natural skin crease to make it less visible.
4. Dermabrasion – Another way to remove facial scars is by employing controlled procedures of dermabrasion. In this, the top layer of the skin in scrapped using a high speed hand held rotary wheel. This aims at making the skin a lot smoother. One many not be able to entirely get rid of the scar through this procedure.
5. Rhinoplasty – This is a form of a nose surgery that aims at enhancing all or some parts of your nose by re-shaping it.
6. Botox –This is in actuality a toxin that is produced by the bacteria, Clostridium Botulinum. This toxin in employed for the purpose of paralysing a muscle of expression. By weakening the fine muscles around the eyes, the forehead and the area between the eyebrows, to reduce or get rid of frown lines, forehead creases and crow’s feet.
7. Dimple Creation – An increasingly popular cosmetic surgery, this process is a day care procedure that can be performed under local anaesthesia.
8. Z-plasty – Another scar repositioning method, this procedure also aims at conforming scars with natural creases and lines on one’s face. In addition to this, procedures such as skin-grafting, low-dose steroid injections and flaps are also commonly employed.
9. Fillers –This is mainly used to improve one’s skin texture. This procedure helps in filling out deep creases, furrows and wrinkles on one’s face. More and more people use this method to make one’s lips more full and sensuous.
10. Microdermabrasion – This is a commonly employed cosmetic surgery method that aims at reducing scars caused by pimples.
With the push from the media and the increasing availability of relatively affordable cosmetic procedures, these methods are no longer privy only to the celebrities and the upper class people. A large number of people like you are me are opting to invest in these aesthetically enhancing procedures to look great at all ages.
Vancouver Cosmetic Dentist advised you about the rise of oral problems, dental health and how one can deal with them with ease to one’s self.