Most people see your arms as being a top area of fitness and bodybuilding, which is true, but some don't use the proper techniques and exercises to see gains in bigger and better arms.
To start, try incorporating your forearms, biceps and triceps into one days workout.
Make sure to use a Nitric oxide/Creatine supplement before these workouts.
1. Reverse curls (using ez bar) - 3 sets of 8 reps
2. Regular arm curls (using ez bar) - 3 sets of 8 reps
3. Tricep pressdowns (using bent bar on cable machine) - 3 sets of 8 reps
9 sets of arm busting exercises will for sure increase your strength and size on the big guns!
Some more flab fighting info below as well:
Find a spacious area of the gym with a mirror or heavy bag and work the following combinations. Follow the steps below without rest in between:
1. Put your hands up by your chin and step back with your right leg (a fighter's stance). Throw 10 jabs with your left hand.
2. Throw one left jab, followed by one right cross (twist your hips, driving straight ahead with the right hand). Repeat for 20 punches.
3. Perform the combination from step 2 again, adding a roundhouse kick at the end with the left leg: Raise your knee to just above your waist, pivot on your right foot and turn your body to the right so your left leg turns 90 degrees. Now snap your foot out, imagining you are kicking an opponent in the side. Repeat the entire combination for 30 total strikes.
4. Perform the combination from step 3 again, adding a right hook at the end: Twist your body, swinging your right hand to the left. Repeat the entire combination for 40 total strikes.
5. Perform the combination from step 4 again, then throw a roundhouse kick with your right leg. Repeat the entire combination for 50 total strikes.
All this will take only about two minutes. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat all the steps in order up to five more times.
Find out more + grab a MuscleFire shirt at www.musclefire.com