Back pain is one of the most commonly occurring abnormal health complications in people. Almost all of us suffer with back pain more than once in a lifetime. Previously, back pain was mainly associated with old age, but nowadays even young people or teenagers are be facing the problem of back pain. The most common causes of back pain are:
- Most cases of back pain are being observed due to old age.
Many seniors find themselves to be suffering from back pain. When a person gets older his spinal cord becomes weak and is unable to control the entire body weight correctly. This results in back pain.
- Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis are the cause of back pain. Due to osteoarthritis synovial fluid in the joints is reduced. This increases the friction between the bottom ends of the spinal cord with the other bones. Thus, it causes pain in the lumbar region. In osteoporosis, bones become porous, which weakens the spinal cord. This results in the occurrence of back pain.
- Spinal stenosis causes back pain in general, older people. This happens due to narrowing of the spinal canal. As a result, the spinal canal is narrow, resulting in back pain.
- The lesions are noted to be one of the most common causes of back pain. Any injury of the spine or fractures or sprains, back pain cause in person. You may face the problem of back pain permanently or temporarily due to these injuries.
When a person suffers from the injuries of the ligaments that support the spine work improperly, resulting in back pain.
- Lifting heavy things, with an inadequate technique makes the sudden backache as to raise its pressure directly puts in his spinal cord. So follow the correct technique when lifting heavy weights.
This will help you stay away from back pain.
- Sitting for longer in one place certainly puts stress on the spinal cord. This results in backaches in many cases, such as spinal cord, does not obtain adequate rest. If you sit hunched over, bending the spinal cord, which results in bone abnormalities. The natural curvature of the spinal cord results in scoliosis. This results in back pain.
- Spondylolisthesis is one of the most common causes of back pain. It occurs due to a change in the structure normal spinal stabilization. This makes unstable the spinal cord, resulting in back pain.
- Excessive weight gain is noted to be the cause of back pain. Due to excessive weight, a lot of pressure is placed on the spinal cord. Not able to sustain the weight and starts bending or abnormal start putting pressure on the back. The end result is back pain or back pain at times.
- Muscular tension causes back pain in many cases. Often, the muscle tension is due to excessive physical activity more pressure is placed on the back, causing back pain. This problem is observed especially people who are continually and do work related to the elevation of any commodity.
- Back pain is also observed in pregnant women due to the weight of the child who puts the effort your back. Then therefore need to avoid standing for longer and maintain proper diet.
These are the most common causes of back pain. Some other reasons that these can also cause back pain, but in very rare cases.
Treatment for back pain should be under the supervision of a physician and takes quite a long time. For the temporary relief of pain recommend using modern anesthetic Aleve (Naproxen ). (c) www.TabletsManual.com