Arthritis simply means inflammation of the joints. Arthritis can occur at any age but generally it is seen in people who are over 40 years of age. The inflamed condition of joint can occur due to many reasons caused externally as well internally.
Types of arthritis
- Osteo-arthritis - Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis that is caused by the break-down and ultimate loss of the cartilage of one or more joints.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - An autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints, the tissue around the joints, as well as other organs in the body
- Gout - Condition characterized by unusually elevated levels of uric acid in the blood, chronic attacks of joint inflammation (arthritis), deposits of hard lumps of uric acid in and around the joints, and reduced kidney function and kidney stones
Arthritis Treatment for Arthritis Pain Relief
Arthritis as mentioned earlier also is a condition in which inflammation of the joint occurs. In some conditions there occur some anatomical changes that leads to permanent changes in the joint and the reverse of it is impossible. But there are certain methods that are extremely beneficial in attaining a good arthritis pain relief. Herbal massage is one of them.
Historically, herbal massage has been known for its numerous health benefits as early as the second century BC. It was Hippocrates (father of allopathic medicine) in the fifth century who espoused the benefits of rubbing a joint.
Herbal massage therapy cannot cure or stop the sequence of any of these arthritic conditions, but massage can most confidently ease the symptoms associated with inflammation, and help improve the quality of life of someone affected by arthritis.
The Benefits of Herbal Massage in arthritical conditions are:
- Helps in increasing blood circulation in the particular area.
- Herbal massage increases the flexibility and mobility of the affected joint
- These massages also decreases pain and inflammation of the joint
- Relieves the muscle form aches and stiffness
- An herbal massage makes a sense of overall relaxation and wellness of the affected joint by arthritis.
For more helpful information read about Home Remedies at Herbal Remedies website. Also read about Breast Enlargement Products.