Once you realize that you're having panic attacks it's time to make a plan to combat your condition. With a plan set firmly in place you are absolutely going to get over this and be able to live your life panic free for good!
(1) Rule number one is to take as much stress out of your life as possible. If your boss is making your life hell, you have to deal with it. If you don't have enough money, go out and fix your situation. If your marriage is on the rocks, cut it loose or fix it. So important, this is priority number one. You can do it, I know you can.
(2) Rule two, start an exercise program. Do something, anything. This will help you in so many different ways, it's impossible to list them all. What it's going to do for your brain, is it's going to balance it out and make it function better. For your nervous system, it's going to calm you down and help you sleep better. Any exercise program is fine, the more the better.
(3) Thirdly, you should begin taking what's known as alkaline minerals (an often overlooked panic attack therapy). These minerals will balance the acids in your body which are making you even more stressed that you should be. The alkaline minerals are calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium. We get plenty of potassium and sodium, but we need to supplement with calcium and magnesium everyday. The citrate form is most absorbent and efficient. This will work wonders.
(4) Fourth, you should also begin some form of meditation or yin type of exercise. Tai chi and yoga are great, another one is chi gong. If you get in the good habit of performing your practice you're going to melt the stress out of your body and get into much better balance. Here's a quick exercise you can do everyday. Simply lay down and breathe slowly into your belly. Also mentally relax every part of your body in order from toe to head over and over for at least ten minutes. You'll feel amazing.
(5) Ever wondered if you could learn how to stop a panic attack as it's happening? Well you actually can. There have been recent advances in panic attack therapy which are going to revolutionize the field. It's like having a safety net for all your deepest fears. If you'd like to discover how to stop your panic attacks as they occur follow me here !
The author is a recovered panic attack suffered who wants to give a little back to the community. Hopefully he can help a few lost sheep.