The EasyCalm program by Jon Mercer is a video treatment system for people with panic attacks and anxiety. Many people report positive results with this program yet in the area of Panic Attacks, every person is different from the next. Yet, you need to try some form of solution for your condition unless you wish to leave the rest of your life with it.
So what are the pros and cons of the Easy Calm video program? If you know them, you can make a better decision of whether or not you're willing to try it.
1. This is a video program which you can watch over and over again on your computer so it's easy to follow and the lessons come across in a much more personal way than with a book.
2. The program is extensive with 10 lessons all together.
3. Easy Calm has positive reviews and testimonials from people who used it to improve their life.
4. This program comes with a money back guarantee so even if you're not satisfied with it you get your money back.
5. You can ask questions and get support from Jon Mercer by email so you're not left hanging.
1. The entire series is over 3 hours long and you will need to watch the videos more than once to get a true effect so realize that this does take time.
2. Because this is a video series, you need to watch in on your computer. You can't print it out and read it while commutting or something like that.
To read more about this program, click here: Easy Calm Review . Jessy Brown writes extensively on anxiety and panic attacks. To read more about the subject, click here: How To Overcome Anxiety .