Kidney stones removal is sometimes as simple as prevention! Have you ever heard the old expression, “Prevention is the best medicine"? Well, the latest research is now showing that simple prevention tips are one of the most effective remedies for treating the painful disease.
Most doctors recommend waiting out the stones while drinking plenty of water. And surprisingly, this will work sometimes because water prevents and passes them with no problems. However, there are also other natural prevention tips that many doctors forget to recommend.
For effective kidney stones removal, you need to educate yourself why your body is developing this disease and prevent this from ever happening again.
Your Body and Your Stones
Typically, the problem occurs because the body is not getting what it needs. Your body is made of 75% water and if that percentage dips by one to two percent, you could develop stone formation. Many of our customers are from more humid climates or countries where clean water is scarce.
Other customers have found that vitamin or mineral deficiency was the root of their problem. Whatever the cause, you should understand that your body is one organism with numerous systems. And there are multiple variables that help you flush or form stones.
Here are some helpful tips if you are suffering from this disease.
Kidney Stone Prevention Tips
1. Probably the most obvious tip is to drink more water. It is recommended that you pass about 2.5 quarts of urine per day which equates to drinking about 14 cups of water. This might even be more if you live in a hotter climate.
2. Water should be distilled during the first weeks of your treatment because distilled water is mineral free. Minerals can sometimes add to the size.
3. Consume citrates. Citrates are very beneficial to your body because they prevent formation. You can supplement citrates to your diet by drinking a glass of fresh lemonade every day.
4. You diet is especially important. It is recommended that you eat a diet high in water-soluble fiber (fruits and vegetables) because they tend to flush the body of impurities, toxins and sometimes kidney stones. You should also know that your diet should be low in sodium and low in animal fat because this will also prevent further developing of stones.
5. Supplement calcium. You might think that taking your calcium supplement might form more calcium based kidney stones. However, the opposite is actually true. Studies have shown that people with high calcium intake are less likely to develop kidney stones. The reason why this occurs is calcium binds with oxalates in the gastrointestinal tract so that oxalates can't be absorbed from the intestine to form stones.
Pass Kidney Stones in 24 Hours
These 5 tips are the perfect start for your treatment! If you are interested in a 2 ingredient remedy that will pass them in 24 hours or less, please visit our Kidney Stones Removal website. We offer a 100% guarantee on our research based report that gives you a step by step treatment using only 2 ingredients.
Natural! Proven! Guaranteed! Allow Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to put their 22 years of natural health experience to work. Discover a kidney stones removal treatment that works in 24 hours.
Pass Kidney Stones