These days, soy candles have become a new rage, with many people opting for it. Though a large variety of these candles is available across various shops and supermarkets, many people are utilizing their spare time for making these candles at home. Soy candles are available in a variety of colors as well as scents. Just as music stimulates one's memories and takes one virtually ‘exist’ in that time, certain scents and fragrances also bring about a similar effect in man.
Going a step ahead, particular scents and fragrances are nowadays being used for specific purposes like for relaxation of mind and body. This technique is called ‘Aromatherapy. ’ Since soy candles blended with specific fragrances can generate these fragrances upon burning, people are now talking about what are called aromatherapy soy candles and are using them for specific therapeutical purposes. The fragrances used for this purpose are purely of natural origin. Actually these are derived from plants using scientific extraction processes and are called ‘essential oils. ’ It is believed that these essential oils exert certain specific effects on the body. The effects of some such essential oils on the mind and body are mentioned below:
- Basil builds up alertness and helps to improve concentration levels. It is also responsible for a ‘positive attitude. ’ and directly stimulates the central nervous system.
- Eucalyptus helps cure chest problems like asthma and coughs. Problems such as rheumatism and arthritis can also be treated using eucalyptus . It is also a natural insect repellant.
- Jasmine is a very popular essential oils. It brings about relaxation and helps to boost energy levels. According to researchers, it also triggers the immune system.
- Lavender scent is helpful for treating depression and insomnia.
- Lemon is extremely refreshing.
- Vanilla scent is a favorite of many. Use of vanilla scented candles is helpful in creating an extremely relaxing atmosphere.
These scented candles are indeed soothing and relaxing.
Visit us for more tips on aromatherapy soy candles and scented soy candles .