Acne is a skin stipulation, which has plugged pores (blackheads and whiteheads), inflamed pimples (pustules), and deeper lumps (cysts or nodules). It is a common problem. Acne mainly occurs on the face, as well as the neck, chest, back, shoulders, and even the upper arms. Although, any type of disease is not limited to any age group. Acne is generally found among teenagers (boys and girls) having oily skin, adults in their 20's, 30's, 40's, or even older, can expand acne. Often, acne clears up after several years, even without treatment. Acne can be blemishing and disappointing to the affected person. Untreated acne can leave permanent blemish. Treating acne is important to avoid acne scar.
Some Homemade herbal recipes for preventing acne and reducing their marks left on the skin.
Read the following tips for getting rid of that problem:
1. Make a paste of orange peel powder with water. Then apply it to the effected areas.
2. Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and water. Apply it all over the night and then wash it off the next day morning.
3. Mix equal amount of lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on the acne with a cotton ball. Leave it for half an hour and wash off well. Continue with this recipe for at least twenty days.
4. Remove all the makeup at night and wash your face with lukewarm water using Neem based soap or Neem face wash.
5. Several times in a day, rub the acne with garlic cloves. They are quite helpful.
6. Squeaky-clean your face and dab egg white with a cotton ball on the acne. Leave it for an hour and wash off well.
7. Only on acne spot apply some toothpaste at nighttime. Make sure that you do not apply it on your skin, as it will make your skin dry.
8. Apply a paste of rosewater with sandalwood on the acne area. It is the best home remedy basically for oily skin.
9. To one cup of boiling water, pour two to three teaspoon of dried basil leaves. Leave it to cool down and then with a cotton ball, apply on the acne.
10. Neem Soap has anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, which is very good for acne victims. It also helpful for maintaining healthy and blemish-free complexion and protect the skin.
11. Some of the more modern natural ways to get rid of acne are toothpaste or oatmeal bath treatment, mixed into a paste and applied to the affected areas.
12. A paste made of cucumbers and applied this mixture on your affected areas.
13. Mint oil or mint juice is very helpful to relief from acne.
14. Try to take a green tea or a red tea to get acne free healthy and attractive skin. These teas will not only help you to hydrate your body, but they also contain valuable antioxidants.
15. Yoga, which improves skin blood flow and support the healing process.
16. Finally eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds in between meals and drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Remember, Brazil nuts have selenium while pumpkin seeds contain zinc – these minerals are helpful to lacking acne.
Julia Clerk is contributing the article for http://www.naturalplaza.com/