There is one thing most people have in common and that is the fact that, at some point in their lives, they either have, had or will have trouble with acne. Many people think that acne is something that is generally found on your face but in fact it can be troublesome on your back area as well. If you have trouble with back acne then the tips below will help you be on your way to a acne free back in no time at all.
1. Avoid irritating the skin with such things as a shoulder strap on a gym bag or other heavy bag as this can cause your skin to become irritated.
2. Try to stay away from tight clothes as this can cause you to sweat or perspire which will also cause your skin to be irritated.
3. Be sure to wash your back with some type of anti-bacterial cleanser and try to stay away from soaps as they can dry your skin out which can cause breakouts.
4. Exfoliating is a good thing to do on a weekly basis as it will help to remove the over production of the sebaceous gland. A sugar scrub can be very beneficial as it can help to remove dry skin cells, giving your skin a fresh glow.
5. It is important to apply a hydroxyl lotion to your skin after you dry it from cleansing it. After your lotion dries you will want to apply something with 10% benzoyl peroxide and then finish off your regimen with a moisturizer if needed.
6. Be sure to leave the infected areas alone. You do not want to pick at the acne as it can cause your condition to worsen. Popping or picking at the pimples can also cause unwanted and unsightly scarring.
7. Be sure to keep the area as clean as possible. It is a good rule of thumb to wash the area twice daily. However, don't make the mistake of washing too often as this can trigger the skin to produce even more oil.
8. DO not just spot treat the areas. The medication or treatment that you do will be more beneficial if you treat the acne prone areas as well as the spots that are currently flared up.
9. Stay away from oily products as the can irritate the area and make matter worse.
10. Be sure to protect your skin and use sun screen when you will be exposed to the sun. Sun burns can cause break outs. You want to be sure to use a moisturizer when you get out of the sun as well due to the fact that the sun can dry out your skin.
If you are tired of searching for a way to cure your back acne. . . only to find products only made for curing face acne then you're in luck! I have found a solution that is specifically designed to cure back acne fast. Click here to learn how to Clear Up Back Acne for good!